Reckoning Discussion Thread (100th episode, Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by KalKai, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

who said it was "earth-shattering"? :confused: I think it's just been getting hyped by us after Jor-El's comments

2. mellyM Registered

the producers said it;d be 'shocking' but who knows what they deem as shocking

3. avidreader Registered

Okay earth shattering was a bit strong, but he did say that it would change the series dramatically. :)

Pat, it could be her necklace that he is holding up. Arent they a little young to be thinking about marriage?

4. Brainiac 8 Clark Smash!

I don't know about "Earth-shattering" but didn't the producers say that it will change the course of the show completely.

I agree with Melly, I'm sure someone will die, and for good.:(

5. avidreader Registered

What if the person that dies, dies whilst Clark is up at the FOS with Lana. If he hadnt been there he could have been able to save that person.

6. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

I agree. Whatever they do in the 100th episode *better* rock 'cause they've been playing it up for quite some time.

Mm.... he could be asking her if she's got change for a buck too, but I kinda don't think so. :p

Why would he be holding up her necklace? In the FOS no less? Just to show her it's clear and doesn't hurt him anymore? LOL

(You guys know I'm just kidding around and having fun with this, right?)

Well, they've done everything else up to this point, why not marriage? Hee! Not that they WILL mind you, but I could easily see Clark proposing, especially if he felt it was the only way to not lose Lana as well as solidify his devotion to her. Besides, he's always talking about how he feels they were meant to be together, yada yada. If ya think about it, this scene really shouldn't come as a surprise to folks. Clark was bitten by the love bug when he was five, so it's finally coming to a head now. And about freakin' time, I'll say. ;)

7. mellyM Registered

there could be a really tiny ring I guess, but they're not getting married anyway, so why even bother to go there? They;re 18 and he doesn't even have a job, he shouldn't be asking her to marry him

8. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

Eh. They're both "legal," they're both in college (so they have promising futures - as far as THEY know), they're both in love (I'm assuming that hasn't changed by the 100th ep), and they both uh... tested the waters already with each other - and nobody else for that matter. They're good to go as far as *I'm* concerned, but I admit to not falling in line with what might be considered the moral majority in this country. [shrugs]

9. The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

the only way I'll find the marriage proposal even semi-acceptable if if Clark crushes the coal into a diamond himself a la Superman 3, and then cuts it with his heat vision.... Other than that, I think the marriage thing is played out since Unsafe...

10. Joaqenix Registered

It certainly looks to me like theres something ring shaped in between his fingers. And what else could it be anyways?

Perhaps TPTB edited the picture to try and get the ring out so as not to spoil it.

So by looking at this picture with Clark and Lana in the Fortress of Solitude (and him perhaps proposing), are we all working off the assumption that he definitely tells her in this episode? I'm so excited if thats the case. I can't wait. Its one of the biggest moments of the show IMO. They've been beating around this bush for five seasons. Can not wait.

11. The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

well Lana would have to be even more immensely dense then some think if she doesnt "get it" by then LOL :D

12. Brainiac 8 Clark Smash!

What if they photoshopped the FOS in just to throw people off, churn the specualation waters even more if you will. Man that would suck so bad it's not even funny.

But I guess it would be pretty funny if they did that.

13. mellyM Registered

I just think its silly to go there if they're not actually going to do it, which we know they probably wouldn't...but again, its just a photo, and I have no idea how they'd handle such a thing.

14. The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

maybe she just dropped a contact and Clark found it? :D

15. Red King Littlefinger

You guys are quick i was about to put this the screen up.

16. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

I don't understand? It's silly to have Clark propose to Lana if they're too young to get married, or silly because, well, Clark is Superman and... duh... he marries Lois? LOL

Either way, it's good drama. Sex and the City built a whole season around Carrie Bradshaw vacillating over the decision to get married - and she didn't do it in the end anyway. But gosh, us "fans" were glued to our seats waiting to see what would happen. ;)

17. mellyM Registered

No, silly because they won't get married..but I can;t judge of course until I see the ep. SV rarely disappoints...man if she rejects him..poor Clark:(

18. Earthsea Registered

Poor Martha All the Main Chicks (aside from Lois of course but her time will obviously come) will get a Scene in the Fortress Of Solitude.

19. avidreader Registered

Well it could be an homage to Superman 3 I suppose. If you have a look at the image James has posted at his site its a much better clarity than any of the others I've seen and he does appear to be holding something between his fingers.

I would like to think, even though he is on his knees, that he is just giving her a token of his love.

They need some drama with this news, and the best drama I can see is her rejecting him. She'll eventually come around, but they'll play it out for a while that she cant accept him.

20. Earthsea Registered

PLEASE

They have had ENOUGH Drama with Lana wanting Clark to Trust her. I can NOT see Lana turning Clark down after him finally telling her. Sure she may be a little un easy with him Pete was. But I can not see Lana turning Clark down especially after Clark loosing someone he loves. Lana would want to be there for him I think & Lana now knowing Clark trust her with this Secret should make things easier for her.

21. avidreader Registered

I so hope your right.

I'm just think about the Lexana stuff that is supposed to be happening. Maybe she keeps playing with Lex to find out just how much he knows in order to protect/help Clark. I would rather see it played out like that.

Okay check this out.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/hundred.htm

Pat, I still say its her necklace.

22. Earthsea Registered

Lana playing with Lex will surely be something to tick Lex off in the end & with Clark knowing the entire time would make things more interesting & hey now Lana & Chloe would have something Super to talk about :up:

23. KalKai n/a

He's on his knees just to give her her necklace back? It is a ring, a tiny 1, here maybe this will help, I enhanced the pic..

[​IMG]

24. avidreader Registered

I still cant see a ring and is he on his knees or is he on a lower level. That FOS is a multitude of levels remember.

25. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

That's a ring... OMG!

I'm convinced it's a ring and not Lana's necklace. After all, why else would he be on ONE knee...

There's only one reason to do that and only one reason to hold it up like he is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.