Reckoning Discussion Thread (100th episode, Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by KalKai, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avidreader Registered

I'm sure we'll get to some pictures in the Smallville magazine after the episode airs.

2. KalKai n/a

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tom Welling In The Hollywood Reporter
    Special thanks to: Anh[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Nov. 21 edition of The Hollywood Reporter contains a photo of Tom Welling at a celebration honoring Smallville's 100th episode with network executives Peter Roth and David Janollari.[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If anyone gets a copy and can send us a scan, e-mail us.
    [/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Go buy it somebody. :D
    [/FONT]​

report about the party: http://www.allisonmackonline.com/modules/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=15

3. The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

I think Pat may have an online subscription to that but I'm not sure

4. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

I have a subscription to Variety only, which includes on-line access. Of the two trades, I prefer Variety, and just don't have the coin for both. LOL

I can pick up a copy of HR tomorrow though. Thanks for the head's up, KalKai! :D

Anyhoo, it's WAY past my bed time. Cya's tomorrow....

[​IMG]

5. GinaRenee Registered

You do? Did you see the article about Allison on "E.R."? I haven't watched that show since, oh, about 1995 (and I only watched it once then). :) I want to know when to look for her.

6. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

Allison Mack? There was an article about her in Variety? It must not have mentioned SV (unless the article was just posted?), 'cause I don't remember seeing it?

I've got every print issue for like ... oh, I dunno... the last four years or so. I can also jump on the site and look something up at any time, so I'll be happy to dig something up for you if you give me the search specifics (names and approximate dates if the search is likely to pull up a ton of results.) :)

7. GinaRenee Registered

All I know is that it was very recent -- possibly even the latest issue -- and that it said she's going to be guest-starring on "E.R." in the near future. The news page at http://www.allisonmackonline.com mentioned it, but it was only hearsay, because apparently no one there had actually been able to get hold of a copy. I haven't either, so thanks for checking!

8. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

Hmm. Well, I just plugged her name into their search engine. Nothing. Nada. Only mention is as a cast member for SV, and a few things she did a LONG time ago. Nothing recent. Maybe her fan site meant Hollywood Reporter, not Variety?

9. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

If you can find out which print issue the report was in, I'll dig through my copies at home. :)

10. GinaRenee Registered

Could be. I'm afraid I don't know which print issue to tell you to look in. I haven't been to K-site in so long that I wouldn't know where to start looking for the post about it over there -- and even if I did, I don't really want to start going over there again! Sorry.

I guess we can always wait a while and see if other publications mention it.

11. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

This un's for Gina...

Question: I saw the Dukes of Hazzard movie and it can’t compare to the TV series. What is the original Bo Duke, John Schneider, doing now?
    —Avery Auerbach, Eurgene, Ore.

Answer: Since 2001, Schneider has starred as teenage Superman’s dad on the hit TV series Smallville. He loves the role because of its positive portrayal of parenthood, which reflects some of his own values. “I like the fact that the young man comes to his parents for advice, and he takes it,” he says. “It says that parents are important.” Schneider and his wife, Elly, raise their three children (two from her previous marriage) in California’s San Fernando Valley. He also can be seen in an upcoming WB network Movie of the Week, Felicity: An American Girl Adventure, which airs Nov. 29.

http://www.americanprofile.com/issues/20051120/20051120_4901.asp

12. GinaRenee Registered

Oh, bless you! I saw that in print but couldn't find the online version. People have been asking me to scan it, and now I won't have to. (Which is especially good because I don't know how to use our scanner.) Thanks!

13. mellyM Registered

It was mentioned on a message board, and I'm not really sure that person was being very honest. I see nothing in Variety online at all

14. The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

[​IMG]

ER? Get this girl to a dentist! :D ;) :p

15. GinaRenee Registered

That's weird if true. Why would they make it up? Wishful thinking?

Of course, people have made up things even stranger than that on message boards!

16. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

Ah, okie dokey. Well, if somebody posts something more to go on at those sites (issue date would be a nice start LOL), I'll be happy to scan it.

No prob on that article, Gina. I just happen to come across it this morning and thought of you. ;)

17. avidreader Registered

Someone actually posted the news on this site, regarding Allison Mack being in Er, it was the Has Chloe Touched Your Heart thread. Once I get out of this thread I'll go and see if I can find it.

It could have been a rumour that was dropped to make us think she was exiting Smallville.

Oh, and thanks for that link to AMOL Kalkai. I was wondering if the Hollywood reporter was a magazine or a TV show. Now I know. I'll see if I can find the magazine while I'm out today.

Okay found it!

18. Red King Littlefinger

thats Alison Mack?

19. Super_Ludacris Registered

That pic still makes me laugh

20. Red King Littlefinger

Chloe: Come on Clark what does Lana have, that i don't?

21. Super_Ludacris Registered

Clark: (in a Chris Rock voice) "Real teeth *****!!!!!!!!":eek:

22. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

Actually, the AMO article seems to be from the same source I heard the skinny on that party from (second hand) so maybe the info isn't all that private anymore...

23. Red King Littlefinger

great review triplet

24. The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

yup, isnt she shoooooo shweeeet?

25. avidreader Registered

I was just thinking, that if John Glover was the one to kick the bucket in this episode, you'd think he would have turned up to spend one last night with his fellow cast and crew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.