Reckoning Discussion Thread (100th episode, Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by KalKai, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

He's the other death. Remember, there's TWO! :D

2. NHawk19 insert witty comment

I thought the spoilers said Ezra but Henry wow that is a shock.

Next thing you'll tell me Lex buys the Talon.

3. Pixiedust Registered

Sarcasm duly noted. Thanks for the best laugh I've had all day.

4. avidreader Registered

But which one does Clark love the most? :confused:

5. avidreader Registered

I posted this in the Erica Durance Thread, but I thought I would post part of the interview that was pertinent to this thread in here as well.

6. Tim Drake Registered

Whos Henry Smalls again? Are are you guys joking or is that a legitimate death?

7. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

Henry "Small" is Lana's biological father, whom we haven't seen since Season 2 when his storylines went no where so he went the way of Aunt Nell and has never been seen again.

8. Tim Drake Registered

Is it legitimate news that hes dying? Or just a joke?

9. avidreader Registered

Quoting myself here, cause I wanted this bit of info to be on the current page.

I thought her comments on the fake spoilers was very interesting, since it has been the topic of much conversation lately. ;)

Chloe fans, I dont think your girl is 100% safe. :D

10. Brainiac 8 Clark Smash!

I was just joking. He is one of the characters that got thrown in limbo when the writers were done with him. (ala: Nell, Lucas, and Pete.)

11. avidreader Registered

I think Craig mentioned on his spoilers for Fanatic, that Lex is throwing a birthday party at the Mansion for Lucas.

12. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

13. Serene Registered

I'm entirely too freaked out about this. Do TPTB not understand the stress they're causing me???

At least Clark looks amazing at that graveside. Speaking of which, that's one tiny coffin. ****.

14. Tron5000 Registered

Speaking of people leaving the show, I just started watching this season, and so far I've seen all of Season 5 and most of 1 and 2 in reruns. What happened to Pete? I haven't heard about him in Season 5, and he's still alive and well in the reruns I watch...

15. tonytr1687 Registered

Pete moved to Wichita with his mom at the end of Season 3 b/c he couldn't bare to live with himself if he accidentally exposed Clark. So he thought moving away from Clark would prevent that. This was also after he had just been interrogated and tortured by an FBI agent on Clark's trail. You really should watch all the prior seasons if you really want to get a grasp on everything happening in Season 5.

16. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

Pete is alive and well and living in Wichita with his mom. She got a Federal Judgeship and he divorced Pete's dad, so Pete decided to move with her.

Season 3 episode Foresaken (3.21) deals with the events leading up to him leaving...

17. Tron5000 Registered

Right on. Thanks for that.

18. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

Hmmm... I know everything looks small next to Clark, but that casket *does* look tiny. Maybe Jonathan is safe after all? Or are we to believe different scenes were shot to throw fans off - like putting out bogus scripts (TWO of 'em so far)?

[​IMG]

Well, if that funeral scene is real, and if the scripts aren't fake...........

...we know it isn't Clark. LOL :p

19. GinaRenee Registered

Oh golly, senatorial candidate Jonathan looks SO hot! :eek: Excuse me -- I'm going to go off in the corner and drool now.

(Avid, Lex isn't throwing a birthday party for his brother -- I think the combination of the safe is his brother's birthdate, or something like that.)

20. KalKai n/a

21. Serene Registered

In the one graveside picture, you can see someone standing behind Clark. Female, from the looks of the shoes.

Of course, it could be anyone...

22. The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

I've seen sometimes when there's nothing left or not a lot of someone left to bury they use a smaller casket and bury certain personal things that someone owned in their life.

23. Lt. Figgnuts Back...from the graaaave!

I think they need to have an episode where all of the limbo characters come back, if only to kill them off.

Okay, maybe just Lucas.

24. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

I don't know about in movies or TV, but in theatre they intentionally make caskets and bodies smaller.

The perception from the audience is that it doesn't look real if a person's corpse or casket is real sized. I mean, I've seen a few open casket funerals and the deceased person looked smaller laying there than they did in life to me, so I think there might be something to that. I worked a show where the "corpse" of a man who was over six feet tall was about a foot shorter than the actor.

I wonder if they're doing the same thing here...

If not, I think Pat might have it right. I wouldn't put it past them to film two versions of the scene with different sized caskets.

I mean, look at the image from above. That casket looks rather small for the size hole it's in...

25. mellyM Registered

When I saw the graveside picture, it really hit me that they're truely killing someone..this so sucks, I really don't understand why they feel its necessary, it may be a powerful episode, but the effect is permanent...and just when (if its him) Papa Bo was starting to look so handsome...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.