Reckoning Discussion Thread (100th episode, Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by KalKai, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avidreader Registered

I'm too emotional at the moment to know what I think. This is gonna be one heck of an episode.

There's one shot of Lana facing towards us with Clark in the background. I swear she's got her kryptonite necklace on.

2. KalKai n/a

3. Bruce_Wayne29 Registered

What if Jonathan kills Lionel ("Jor-El") ? lol

4. avidreader Registered

It's either Lana or Martha. Chloe doesnt wear shoes like that.

5. mellyM Registered

You can't really see what hanging from the chain, so it could be any necklace

6. avidreader Registered

That's the one. Clark held onto the necklace after Tina Greer put it on him and threw him down the cellar, then the ship neutralised it.

Melly its just the way the chain meets at the centre that made me think it was the kryptonite necklace.

I dont think she looks older just a little stressed.

7. mellyM Registered

Maybe..did Clark ever give it back to her?

8. KikiDee Registered

Okay here's my theory on the casket issue. It looks small because you are looking down on an object that is supposed to be six feet deep in the ground. The space around the casket is actually the sides of the grave. It's perspective kind of like the dopple effect.

I'm not sure if it would necessarily be his dad because I don't think he would leave his mom's side if it were. The person behind him is not facing the casket and seems to be either standing alone or facing someone else.

Hmmm......very interesting. [​IMG]

9. avidreader Registered

No he hasnt. He would have to give her a good reason for it turning from green to clear and my guess is he hasnt been ready to do that.

In the episode Hereafter she had it on when she was on her death bed.

With that Angel statue in the background, it would make the burial site right near where Lana's parents are.

10. SuperSoldier87 Blaze87

That's what I'm afraid of that Johnathan is going to do something drastic.

11. The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

is it just me or do the scenes with the funeral look a bit "dream sequencey"? :confused:

12. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

No, it's not just you... they do to me too but it might be how they've treated the film for the trailer.. You know, so it was kinda like they did with Splinter where they made the footage look different.

I don't think it's going to be a dream sequence. If Clark dreamed someone dying but they didn't really die, and that dream was the "death" in the 100th episode, that would be really lame.

I don't really want anyone to die but if they pulled a fast one like that, especially after all this build up, I would be angry. :mad: It'd be a total cop-out.

13. KalKai n/a

no.

Probably it's just the trailer that's made up like that, and it gives you that impression, but we all know it's a real funeral.

14. Red King Littlefinger

yeah they sometimes intercut episodes for teasers.

15. The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

I didnt exactly mean to imply that they were going to go that route, but they still could have Clark dreaming of the death of someone close to him while having say Jor-El's life force be what's actually extinguished.

16. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

Oh, gotcha....

17. GinaRenee Registered

Now that's odd. A friend and I both thought they looked like a man's shoes.

This reminds me of the old season 3 debate over whether it was Lex or Jonathan crouching in the cemetery at night!

18. avidreader Registered

^^^^ The shoes look like they have heels, ladies' heels.

19. GinaRenee Registered

I went back and took a long hard look. I think what you're seeing as a "heel" is an illusion caused by the falling snow -- there's a flake right there by the person's shoe, about to hit the ground, causing a white spot against the black that looks like a space.

Lord, I'm straining my vision over snowflakes on shoes. Could we be any more obsessed? :)

20. Serene Registered

LOL.. sad, ain't it?

I do think that Gina is correct about the snowflake, but I still think they look like women's boots/shoes based on the shape of that toe box.

Or some really girly looking man shoes. :D

Oh, and I agree with Kiki about the illusion of looking straight down into the grave. I don't think it's much wider than the casket at all. Trip and I already obsessed over these pictures last night. :)

One thing I was wondering... Any guesses on what that picture of the blueish blur is? It looks like the earth maybe??

I'm also surprised that there's only one shot of Chloe in the whole thing. And what the heck is Lois doing taking aim at Jonathan? She must be hypnOtized.. or something.

21. avidreader Registered

Well I thought the toe looked girly, but what I thought was a heel just drove the point home for me that they were girls shoes. Plus the foot looks small.

Obsessed. Who us? Never! :D

Yeah, I went back and checked after reading what Kiki wrote, and I agree.

Well I thought it was a view of the earth from Clark's perspective in Hidden.

And that shot is from Solitude.

How do you know its Jonathan? Did I miss something.

If it is, it could have something to do with Fanatic. That crazy girl might have hypnotized her some how.

Great pics. Those ones of Clark in his suit at the graveyard. I mean he looks so incredibly handsome but they give me chills at the same time.

22. muscaremy Registered

when did this trailer air

23. Tron5000 Registered

Totally off topic, but right now there are more people on the "Blade" and "The Batman" boards...For real?

24. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

Probably kids. Who else would be up at this godawful time of day?

Oh wait...

:p

25. Brainiac 8 Clark Smash!

I really hope Jonothans not the one that does Lionel in, because that would just take that glory away from Lex. He should be the one to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.