Reckoning Discussion Thread (100th episode, Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by KalKai, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avidreader Registered

It's frickin amazing isnt it. What's he going to show her? Man, I cant wait.

2. KalKai n/a

3. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

4. Spaceballs Registered

Kristen seems to have NO problem getting work outside of Smallville when its on break. Maybe they just dont like Allison :p

5. Red King Littlefinger

Great trailer shame about that voice at the end.

6. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

Actually they like Allison a lot, Gough said so in a DVD commentary...

I'm not sure how much personal feelings will really be a factor in their decision of who dies, however.

7. avidreader Registered

Can anyone work out what it is Jonathan's holding just before he socks Lionel one?

8. Spaceballs Registered

Damn I hate it they are back to making it look like Clark is going to tell Lana his Secret but we all know how that is going to end up :down

9. Spaceballs Registered

[​IMG]

No Clue

Money Maybe ? Looks Like He Is Crunching Something

[​IMG]

The person behind Clark I am almost certaina WOMAN

10. avidreader Registered

Its hard to tell.

The shot pulls up a bit higher than that, and it does appear to be female or a small man.

When we see Clark dropping dirt on the coffin he's actually standing up, I thought he was kneeling, so that makes it even more obvious that the size of the coffin is out of perspective.

11. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

Looks likes crumpled paper...

Yeah, I think it's a woman...

But it is kinda hard to tell from the perspective this shot was taken from. Also the upward movement as the camera craned up could distort things too, so I guess we'll find out for sure in Reckoning...

12. avidreader Registered

But I'm not sure that I can wait that long. :D

13. Serene Registered

I'm sooo pathetic. Anyone else try to watch that graveside scene frame by frame to see who the person standing behind him is? The picture starts going all-white.. but you can *almost* see part of the head. Someone with better software then me should try and capture it.

You know.. if you're as pathetic as I am. :D

14. Spaceballs Registered

This one Serene ?

[​IMG]

& Call me crazy but look at the head of the Angel Statue

[​IMG]

Is it crazy for me to think the Angel Head looks like Jonathans head. The shape is very similiar to it. Compare the head to the Angel Statue & to this Shape with Jonathan & Jonathans Hair

[​IMG]

Crazy I know

Am I the only one here that sees similarites ?

Yes I know it is a CRAZY thought

15. avidreader Registered

No you arent crazy it does look similar, but they've been using that statue since the pilot.

LOL! You're so funny. I've noticed a glimpse of it, and its so damn hard to tell. The body just looks too small to be a guy.

16. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

That's 'cause it's Danny DiVito, my favorite metaphor for Superman casting, didn'cha know? LOLOLOL! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. Hee! ;)

Awesome trailer! :up:

So does Clark spill it or what? And with a 6th season being in the wings (no pun intended), wouldn't that be too soon? :confused:

17. avidreader Registered

But Danny Divito isnt in Smallville. ;)

It certainly sounds like he's going to share something with her. But then it could just be very clever editing.

You know I thought in Splinter when she was looking at the trajectory of the meteor shower on her computer that it may well have been the first meteor shower. Explains why she says "what if a ship landed during the first meteor shower and whoever was in it has been living amongst us."

I wonder if she's actually baiting him, to see if he tells her anything.

18. Serene Registered

That's it! Thanks, Spaceballs. (Now there's a phrase I never imagined saying. ;)).

That's the frame. I guess there's really no way of making out who that is. Of course, I could find my magnifying glass..

I can see two scenarios. Either he tells Lana, because Chloe is dead and Lana then becomes his confidante on the show to help him... OR.. he tells Lana, then they kill her off. Just thought of a third possibility - It's all a big freakin' tease.. AGAIN! Gah!

I actually have no clue.

19. avidreader Registered

What if he tells her before Chloe dies.

20. AgentPat Squeaky wheel

Yeah, 'cause he couldn't be in the show and the film at the same time.

[Ba da dum - Pish!]

<- is feeling no pain tonight LOL

Not sure what I'd rather have. I didn't want Lana to find out till the final episode. The show finale, that is.

There's a LOT of exposition that better occur between now and when she says that, 'cause a "sane" individual wouldn't go from meteor shower to aliens living amongst us for 13 years w/o a good deal of circumstantial evidence.

Could be. And I wouldn't be surprised if it were Lex prodding her along with clues so that she could piece together the puzzle all by herself.

21. The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

what if he tells Lana and then kills her? :D

22. avidreader Registered

I'm not sure now is the right time, but if they think it is I'll take it. However, I would want to see it before the series end, as I think we need to see how she deals with it and how she moves on from it. I dont think you could do that in a series finale.

Well she's been doing some research with Lex I guess but I'm hoping we get to see some of that exposition in Lockdown.

I would love to see her come up with the theory on her own, it would show the audience that she really is more than a pretty face.

23. The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

Lana should find out long before the final episode, part of what makes their final breakup sad is both of them acknowledging he needs to move on to bigger and better things. They need to have a few shows of her coming to terms with who and what Clark is, and what he's meant to do. There's no way they could cram all of that and everything else that needs to be done in the series finale and do it all justice. I'm hoping they devote the entire second half of the final season to those sorts of things...

24. triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

Yeah, I think you're right although I had originally thought a scene like Superman for all season's where Clark flew Lana up over the farm was what I wanted.... I think that there's going to be so much going on as is if they throw that into the mix as well it might crowd out the Superman stuff.

25. Spaceballs Registered

I don't think it will be THAT hard for Lana to come to terms. I mean look at Chloe she IMMEDIATELY recognized all the "Mysterious" things that Clark has done in the past when it comes to Saving People. Sure Lana may blame Clark for a bit & resent Clark for keeping it a Secret from her. Heck the Episode or the Episode AFTER Lana finds out (if Chloe is not dead) It'd be quite fun to see the Kents(if Jonathan is not dead) Chloe, Pete try to talk Lana & get her to come to terms with this. They do a whole 3 Episode Arc with Clark freaking out yada yada & everyone else trying to get Lana to come to her sense with a Guest Star Role from Pete. Once Lana knows the Secret pretty much everyone will know except the Luthors & all of Smallville & they better lock Lana up in a room before she goes blabbing to Lex.

Hers another Scenario. After finding out the secret Lana can go to Lex for comfort & to have someone to talk & Lex can eventually get all violent after he realizes Lana knows the Secret & accitdently kills Lana for refusing to tell him after Lana figures out why Lex recruited her etc. He basically used her to try learning Clarks Secret we all know he knew the ship might have something to do with Clark. Hey now thatd be a twist Lex killing LANA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.