regarding I've got batman in my bassement from TAS

Discussion in 'Batman World' started by sgeorges4, Jun 25, 2020.

1. sgeorges4 Registered

I got to wonder why is this episode so dislike when for me it's not as bad as girl nigh out or critters from tnba (if they wanted to do something like batman 66,they should have use one of the show villain instead of doing this).
    note: I liked this episode

2. The Joker The Clown Prince of Crime

It was silly seeing a villain of Penguin's caliber being given the run around by a couple of kids. Batman spends most of the episode unconscious. Considering this was Penguin's debut episode on the show, too, made it worse.

Best thing about that episode was Penguin's pet vulture. That thing was creepy and mean.

GREEN =w= DAY and Awest66 like this.
  3. sgeorges4 Registered

Personally I didn't mind that part of the episode and I thought it was a nice debut episode(note: I tend to like the udnerrated TAS episode [not the tnba one though,episode like girl night out are bad for me(why did they had to repeat the shopping thing they did in the christmas episode?)])

4. Awest66 Registered

I love TAS Penguin but this episode did not set a good precedent for him. It felt more kiddy than TAS usually does.

Thank goodness for Birds of a Feather.