Religion and politics tear people apart... but not like this

knowsbleed

Avenger
Reaction score
ToiletPaper_over_or_under.jpg

You either do it the right way... or the wrong way.

Those who do it the wrong way have a special place in hell set aside for them.

Under is probably the wrong way but I'm used to it.

Over. Never do it wrong.

Though now that it's been pointed out, I feel like doing it under, just to be different :p

Hung over (in front of the roll) for me, although i honestly dont care as long as there's toilet paper when i need it lol.

Those that say they don't care... do you live with someone who puts the roll on the opposite way that you're used to? If my significant other refused to comply with my standards... I'd withhold sex from them... until I got tired of that... a few minutes later.

If the TP was placed in a special dispenser that had just a narrow slit to feed the sheets through, there’d be no way to know whether the roll was over or under. Thus, the roll would exist in an indeterminate quantum state until the dispenser was opened and the TP’s wave function collapsed.

In the bathroom sciences, this thought experiment is known as Schrödinger's Toilet Paper.

The more convenient way and be done, if you feel more comfortable with roll being under then that's fine

I wash, wiping would waste too much paper, and will keep me itching

Under! Underrr! It makes more sense. It's easier to rip.

Philistines. :o

I do over, the girlfriend does under. Its sparked many an argument in my apartment.

I do over, the girlfriend does under. Its sparked many an argument in my apartment.
Keep two rolls over the toilet, one for each ones liking
They don't need to be hanging

As long as the toiler paper is on the holder/dispenser... I can't stand when its sitting on the floor, the sink or the tank cover.

Over. What sort of uncivilized animal would want it under?

As long as the toiler paper is on the holder/dispenser... I can't stand when its sitting on the floor, the sink or the tank cover.

I totally leave mine on the counter by the sink. It's what I'm used to from my old place where the holder was missing.

If the TP was placed in a special dispenser that had just a narrow slit to feed the sheets through, there’d be no way to know whether the roll was over or under. Thus, the roll would exist in an indeterminate quantum state until the dispenser was opened and the TP’s wave function collapsed.

In the bathroom sciences, this thought experiment is known as Schrödinger's Toilet Paper.

So you're saying that the toilet paper's position on the roller is a... superposition?

You are tearing me apart, knowsbleed!

Imagine if you have a child one day... will you teach them the right way... or the wrong way?

You are tearing me apart, knowsbleed!

I was going to say something very inappropriate... but I'm not gonna.

What have you done knowsbleed? This is like initiating World War III.

....and I pick Over AND Under.

That's like being a Democrat AND a Republican. Are you trying to overthrow the government?

But you selected "I use a bidet and air dry" on the poll. So we all know the truth... you don't care where the toilet paper is because you don't use it. :o :oldrazz:

In all honesty, I cannot commit. I've done all 4 options at least once. Bidets are badass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"