The Dark Knight Reminder: Wizard Magazine Joker cover tomorrow.

I'm not very familiar with this magazine. Is it on the obscure side, or could I possibly find it at my local CVS?
The article is brilliant! its super long....4 - 6 pages, and very detailed, much better than the empire article. It goes into good detail with the way they concieved the Joker...how he is a street joker..about how he is sadistic, vicious, and driving Gordon mad...how the make up never comes off....how is is an absolute. They talk about Harvey Dent a bit as well.

Its a superb read!
Oooh, sounds really good.

WOOTZ! Good! I 'm glad you posted this, cuz i had no idea...

I'm not sure when I can pick this up tomorrow.

If there are new pictures, can somebody describe them?

Wizard always goes on sale first in comic shops - then at your local Borders/B&N a week later. I don't know many other drugstore type chains that carry it.

I'm stoked for the article, but moreso for the cover. :)

it's more than likely just gonna be the same joker pic as seen in one of those other two magazines, right.

it will be this pic

60037123ss4.jpg

anyone know if this is stocked anywhere in the UK? not that it matters since I bet it'll be scanned or transcribed before it arrives :)

I vowed never to buy that lame magazine again. I guess tonight I will break my one rule:woot: .

anyone know if this is stocked anywhere in the UK? not that it matters since I bet it'll be scanned or transcribed before it arrives :)

I usually see it in my local comic shop, quite a few in the UK if you know where to look.

Ladies and gentlemen, a reminder, last shuttle to the dock leaves in approximately five minutes. Drop what you are doing and leave now.

Since no one here is scanning the mag is there a site/forum that will.. even for a short period of time ????

I'd type it up if i knew I could get my hands on it tomorrow :) i might ask in Forbidden Planet when I'm there on sunday.

thinking of it, if scans come up i will type it up

ok so does this mean its on comics book shops today and then barnes and nobles type stores next week or is it at those regular book stores now?

no worries, surprised no1 else had posted it! was going to order the Wizard magazine from the site, but lord knows how long it would take to get here and the shipping is totally obscene :(

I may still buy both empire and wizrd to go with my BB ones, but id like to read the thing RIGHT NOW.. and the only way that is possible for me now is if someone scans it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"