The Dark Knight Reminder: Wizard Magazine Joker cover tomorrow.

wizard_joker_coer.jpg

THEVEN rules

none of the comic shops around me have it...... and ill have to wait till saturday if i wanna drive 1hr to get it...... till then i await the scans and types..... please post soon.

Done. PM me, and I'll send it to you. I'll stick around for a few minutes to send it to anyone who wants it, then I've got some things to do. Hopefully others can spread it from there.

I've begun sending them out.

Some observations:
- Besides "the" and "and," "anarchy/anarchist" has to be the most oft-used word in the article.
- Gary Oldman notes that the scar is inflicted by means of a razor.

I'll take a pm of scans if possible. My thanks in advance!

I'm a good transcriber so I'm willing to type some of it out as well.

can someone PM me the scans of the magazine?!

THANKS a bunch Theven.

Nice to see detective work mentioned again

Well this finally confirms some things that I always believed. One being that the BB suit DID have movement problems in the neck area. Some fans vehemently always denied this, but now it's from the words of the creators. Nice. :o :up:

please someone pm with the scans... here in Brazil, I'll get a chance to buy this Wizard in march at best...

thanks in advance...

can i get a pm with scans too?

Can someone PM them to me also, I went to look for it today but came up empty :(

Nothing new? Damn, at least I saved some cash.

Could Theven or anyone else please hook me up with a PM of the scans? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks. :)

Here's another blip from the Wizard article that made me wonder...

PIMPED OUT MUSCLE
The new suit was created piece by polyurethane piece using a fabricating machine called a rapid prototyper. The equipment hooks to a design computer where a pattern is entered allowing the prototyper to fabricate the materials. According to Churchyard (the designer), that's not the primary reason the suit comes in sections, though.

"We just wanted something that looked like a performance car, that had that kind of edge to it, that sort of level of build and you have to look to (the car) industry for those ideas."

Has anyone read the Wizard article on the suit?

In addition to allowing Batman greater agility and speed [with the new suit], watch out for an extra row of forearm-mounted spikes to elevate this outfit's badass-ity levels. As if that weren't enough, the spikes themselves double as dischargeable darts and a hidden mandible in Batman's glove pumps up Batman's strength, allowing him to bend, break or crush an obstacle he can get his hands around. THe machine works in real life too, so don't shake Bale's hand. Ever.

^
The death grip thing worries me a bit.

some little pieces of the article that caught my eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back