The Dark Knight Rent-A-Clown - Formerly WSS...

if ur trying to be funny. i dont look to see whose hosting a site.
gots better things to do wit my time.

go to the site. in your browser, click on "View" then click on "Page Source" you will see the HAHAHAs and the hidden text. not hard, doesn't take any time.

if ur trying to be funny. i dont look to see whose hosting a site.
gots better things to do wit my time.

When you view the source you don't see who's hosting but the HTML and coding used.

On this page they added in HAHAHAHA's that you can't read on the page.

Inside the HAHAHA's are letters that spell out 'made you look'

Does anyone else think that there is more to the site than the hidden message in the page source thing?

I mean there has got to be more.

uhh not right now I think if there was a spy posing as someone would probably say omg look what i found.

you think there is something hiddem on this site?
i think if it would be we would already found it.

I've posted this on IMDB but no one ever replies...

Does it look like there is something weird behind the clown bouncing thing to anyone else???

it may just be my eyes but it looks weird....

I've posted this on IMDB but no one ever replies...

Does it look like there is something weird behind the clown bouncing thing to anyone else???

it may just be my eyes but it looks weird....

It's been discussed in here. Some say it's schematics to a building. Which it does sort of look like.

Thanks..yeah...that's what it looked lke to me but I didn't want to jump ahead...

Na, we figured out that part of the background from the original picture is what that is. They just didn't photoshop it out, It isn't a clue/puzzle or whatever.

Oh man I got excited for a minute. I thought that someone had found another clue on the site.

it says it two pages back from your OP, laziness i think so.

I see the "HAHAHAHAHAH" and why is the message "Made you look"? Maybe its a clue or an upcoming website?

I see the "HAHAHAHAHAH" and why is the message "Made you look"? Maybe its a clue or an upcoming website?

or maybe it's just their way of saying "we knew you people would snoop around in the source code, but there's nothing to see this time"

or maybe it's just their way of saying "we knew you people would snoop around in the source code, but there's nothing to see this time"

yah thats what i thought at first.

maybe, but then why is there a website of made you look.com and its underconstruction? Wizard World? Something might happen like it did at San Diego?

I agree Obi, I want something new to be found with the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"