The Dark Knight Rent-A-Clown - Formerly WSS...

If that's the case, I frankly couldn't care less. The viral marketing is fun and all, but I honestly think WB and TDK would be much better served if they had released a real trailer with actual footage by now. You know, something that gets the actual whole movie-going audience's attention as opposed to just die hard fans like us.

It's almost a full year before the movie comes out... frankly, i'm surprised we've gotten as much as we have. they don't need to worry about the mainstream public until several months from now. hell, if they started hyping it just 2-3 months before release, they'd still get enough of the public's attention to be highly successful. we're lucky they're paying any attention to "our" fanboyish appetites this early in the game. i'm just grateful and it bothers me when people get so antsy that they feel they somehow deserve more than what they get. as if WB is obligated to meet some absurd quota just because the selfish fans demand it.

just gotta hope this doesn't sour them on doing more viral sites. that would suck.

just gotta hope this doesn't sour them on doing more viral sites. that would suck.

That would be a huge bummer. SHH mods are asking people to take the pics out of their avys too.

2 Words

Rubbish Thread!!!!!!!

You weren't around when this thread was made then?

I feel sorry for you.

And there are loads of new viral sites coming up... seeyouindecember.com is one of them...

Basically, the sting has been taken out of the tale of the viral campaign with the release of the pics that were to be used in it.

this thread is now effectively void, but in it's day (and it was merely a day), it was entertaining.

No. But there is a Viral site in September. Or something that will reveal more pictures and stuff.

Unless the pics that were for September were the ones that were leaked or some of them. Maybe we won't get anything now... :csad:

Unless the pics that were for September were the ones that were leaked or some of them. Maybe we won't get anything now... :csad:

I've already asked this but I guess I'll ask it again. Has that been confirmed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"