Rescue Me-Season 3 premiere May 30th

I don't think it was so much everyone chaging their mind at the last minute. From the begining of the season Franco was only trying studying for the LT's exam to give his daughter a better life. Lou realized his fear of water and probably change, if Probie was serious about transfering he would have turned in the papers a long time ago and I don't think Tommy was ever serious about leaving and was only thinking about leaving because everyone else was.

Rescue Me just started the third season here in Canada. I've tried to stay spoiler free but I knew some things going in like Lou's life is horrible, Garrity is seeing Tommy's sister, Probie will start doing gay things, Tommy's brother is seeing his ex and then Tommy's brother dies at the end.

I was just wondering what other people thought happened at the end of the season premiere. Yes I know it was 13 weeks ago but we saw the little girl come back to life. Now was that what Tommy saw or what really happened. The other chracter reactions make it seem 50/50. Or is it brought up in the second episode?

If I remember that scene right, I think it was real. I'm thinking of the one where the girl appears dead and Tommy kinda flips, curses/threatens everybody, gives her CPR on the stretcher and brings her back. It's been a minute, but that's what I thought of when I saw your question.

Mister J said:
If I remember that scene right, I think it was real. I'm thinking of the one where the girl appears dead and Tommy kinda flips, curses/threatens everybody, gives her CPR on the stretcher and brings her back. It's been a minute, but that's what I thought of when I saw your question.

Yes that's the one.

We never see the girl again so I'm guessing she lives. Tommy sees a good number of "ghosts" throughout the season, but never her.

I'll bet anything that if the new baby is a boy. They'll name it Johnny. even if its tommys.

Obviously.

I don't know why the ended the season the way they did. It's not like any of us actually think Tommy is dead.

Well I watched the first five episodes back in September and had tapped two episodes but I could never find the time to watch them. So the season ended in November and I started where I left off and have watched for the past eight weeks, midnights on Tuesdays. Watching the show so late at night makes seem more special. Its been a long day with university and work and everyone else is asleep and its quiet and once its done I have time to reflect and then go to sleep. Anyway, I knew some spoilers probably would've enjoyed Tommy's brother dying if I was spoiler free but there was still enough to enjoy.

Go checkout the Rescue Me soundtrack or at least download some of the songs - you already know how good they are.

Obviously.

I don't know why the ended the season the way they did. It's not like any of us actually think Tommy is dead.

No but does Sheila make it? Do they suffer burns on their bodies? Does part of the ceiling fall on Sheila?

I try to look at it where was Tommy and Sheila at the end of season one and two. As for the rest of the crew, things were pretty bleak at the end of season two so it was a decent tradeoff for Franco, Lou and Probie to "fail" but still have reasons to get up in the morning and be happy. Chief Pcher was played by co-creator Peter Tolan, wonder if he'll be around for the fourth season.

Jennifer Esposito is the newest member of Engine 62, according to TV Guide. Ausiello is reporting that Esposito's character will join the cast right away during the season four premiere. She'll play a volunteer firefighter who has a history with Tommy Gavin (Denis Leary). And, her character is supposedly also going to become a love interest for Tommy as the season progresses.

Rescue Me is still one of those shows that leaves you wanting more and balances the drama and comedy perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"