Resistance 2 Viral info and discussion thread

anyone think that a viral will come from the E3 coming up soon?

anyone think that a viral will come from the E3 coming up soon?

From what I've heard about E3 this year, it's not the big extavaganza that it has been in recent years, but you never know. Is anybody going?

ha i dont even have a ps3 i just wanted to do another viral so if they do give us free copies of the game after all is said and done. i dont know what im gonna do with mine.

Just checked the site, it hasn't been updated. I know, I'm eager. :oldrazz:
I also looked at the coding. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Original post is updated with a timer counting down.

Don't forget....the timer on projectabraham.com counts down today.

Three hours to go! I can't wait! I wanna see what awesomness 42 E is coming up with!!! =D

So what is this? Are they gonna reveal another Vid?

Not for sure. All the other vids just popped up on the site and the timer has been counting down for about a week. It may some sort of game footage, but I'm not real sure about that since one of the game sites had the game trailer up.

Not for sure. All the other vids just popped up on the site and the timer has been counting down for about a week. It may some sort of game footage, but I'm not real sure about that since one of the game sites had the game trailer up.

So, I'm not seeing anything happening. :csad:

Ok. The timre hit zero and then the symbol above it strted pulsing, but clicking on it just takes you to the /blackout page. Anybody get anything different?

Ok. The timre hit zero and then the symbol above it strted pulsing, but clicking on it just takes you to the /blackout page. Anybody get anything different?

New video!

Lots of new videos, haha. Looks liek we have to choose who's next...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"