Resistance 2 Viral info and discussion thread

I didn't find it. Somebody on that "Un" place found it. I'm just sharing with all you cool dudes and dudettes here on SHH!

Thanks, I don't really have a desire to join yet another forum...I wonder how they found it though...May have to go trolling...:hehe:

Thanks, I don't really have a desire to join yet another forum...I wonder how they found it though...May have to go trolling...:hehe:

It's in quotes on the new pamphlet on the getawarjob site. After playing the Dark Knight ARG, I should have caught that myself.

So, I've looked over the profiles of the test subjects.

A lot of people are voting for Brown... but why? just curious. I haven't voted, yet. I'm still undecided.

Go to http://www.projectabraham.com and click the "ENTER" button under the glowing logo. There you will find videos on a past test subject (Capelli) and what happened to him, along with videos of the new guys. There are also dossiers on each test subject, as well as Dr. Aklin's personal notes and correspondence with her superiors.

We are choosing from this new batch as to who should receive the next injection as Dr. Aklin asked us to make the choice she was unwilling to make...namely, who would be next up to (possibly) die. Voting has to be done by this Friday and the results will post next week when we will, in all likelihood, repeat the process...

Hope that helps...

Noo, I meant generally...haha. But seriously, thank you.

I'm trying to get bats out of my head whilst viraling .....it's not really doing it yet....

There's a quote in the paper saying 'It takes a nation of warriors to keep the peace."

As far I can find that's said by Dmitri V. Trenin

And this I stole from the NY Times...(I think it was the NYT):

A former officer in the Soviet and Russian armies, is deputy director of the Carnegie Moscow Center and author of ''The End of Eurasia: Russia on the Border Between Geopolitics and Globalization.''

I haven't search out websites with it, but once again though I could be veering faaar off track, interesting connection though!

I signed up a while ago as Law Enforcement, Thought it would be different than everyone else.

As it seems like most people are voting for Brown, i thought I should pass on something i saw on the unforums. Seems to make sense:

DeformedUncleLouie: Ok lets talk about the voting. I think Brown is out of the running because like said earlier, he knows something that we might want to know later....

Just thought it was an interesting point.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
T - E - L - E - C - O - R - R - E - S - P - O - N - D - E - N - C - E

The war department is lying to you –STOP- We have infiltrated their recruitment center and found your enlistment form –STOP- They are not drafting people to protect our borders –STOP- That is what they SHOULD be doing but instead they are gearing up to invade Europe -STOP- We have little to no data on our enemy over there but they will be knocking on our door soon enough – STOP- If we do not protect our shores we might as well surrender now –STOP-

To learn how the so-called experts are trying to save us search out Project Abraham –STOP- We must warn you that it is not a pretty sight –STOP-

Sent from the Alliance for American Autonomy AMERICA FIRST AMERICA ONLY

Just got that in an email from [email protected]

Ok this viral may help end my shakes lets just hope its a good one.

Just got this email:
T - E - L - E - C - O - R - R - E - S - P - O - N - D - E - N - C - E

The war department is lying to you –STOP- We have infiltrated their recruitment center and found your enlistment form –STOP- They are not drafting people to protect our borders –STOP- That is what they SHOULD be doing but instead they are gearing up to invade Europe -STOP- We have little to no data on our enemy over there but they will be knocking on our door soon enough – STOP- If we do not protect our shores we might as well surrender now –STOP-

To learn how the so-called experts are trying to save us search out Project Abraham –STOP- We must warn you that it is not a pretty sight –STOP-

Sent from the Alliance for American Autonomy AMERICA FIRST AMERICA ONLY

And I voted for Danby.

damn im still wishing tdk viral was still going i totally forgot about this one

I emailed the recruiter to see if there is any response, maybe I'll get something soon...

Uhh...I hate PS3, but i'm so used to the TDK virals, and I need something to look foward to, so damn, i'm in.

So, how many of us actually care about the game and how many are just here because they are going through TDK withdrawal?

That's kind of me to. I had so much fun with 42 that I'd hate to miss anything.

I am curious with the success of TDK how many other movies will go viral

A Watchmen viral would be kickass, like it'd be something i'd take part in, or anyone could. But...R2 viral is only towards PS3 fanboys, but still, something to look forward to. I got a feeling we are getting a beta.

So, how many of us actually care about the game and how many are just here because they are going through TDK withdrawal?

I don't care about the video game and I started this almost exclusively because of TDK withdrawal, but after today, I'm kind of into it for its own sake (the viral, that is).

haha! It's quite funny really, in some worried mad way. I wonder if it'll affect us in later life? Actually, I think most of us are already effected!!

I also have the new email....

Right, another thing.

I know there is morse code on one fo the booklets and that's been done, but there's also - possibly - morse code on the end of the first video as well.

Now I've checked the Wiki but can't see anything obvious relating to it, can anyone translate? I need to record it, but unsure how!

IGNORE ME

Right, another thing.

I know there is morse code on one fo the booklets and that's been done, but there's also - possibly - morse code on the end of the first video as well.

Now I've checked the Wiki but can't see anything obvious relating to it, can anyone translate? I need to record it, but unsure how!

IGNORE ME

The morse code at the end of the first video is how we got to projectabraham.com/blackout. The code translates to blackout.

Alright, I'm a little late getting here, but I forgot I was part of this whole thing until I got the new e-mail (I'm signed up for medical, by the way).

I know next to nothing about the Resistance series and I don't have a PS3, but I'm actually kind of interested in seeing where this goes - the old-time-y war feel is very, very cool. Plus, with the end of the Dark Knight viral, I have a lot of time on my hands. :oldrazz:

I can't access the sites from work, but I do plan on voting once I get home. It's actually kind of nice to see a viral from the beginning, should be fun.

If anybody is going to Comic-Con, keep your eyes peeled. On the americafirstamericaonly site, there's a Public Enemy #1 poster that mentions San Diego and keeping an eye out for that symbol. I would think that everybody here knows by now that 42 likes to play at Comic-Con.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"