The Flash Reverse Flash error?

BH/HHH

You Are My World
Reaction score
I am rewatching season one right now and knowing the twist as we do, the scene with Reverse Flash and Wells doesn't make sense. Well's is clearly still laying down battered in the containment field (that's no longer active) and bloody whilst RF beats the cops and is taken away by Barry. So how was he able to do that when the version in the containment field that beat up Well's was a hologram?

Is this a mistake by the writers or did I forget something?

Good point, it doesn't really make sense or seems plausible in how the episode played out. Someone should have noticed that the Wells on the platform is just a hologram while the 'real' Well hunted after Barry.

I think that it is probably something they conveniently overlooked. So, yeah, probably a writers' mistake.

Also since he was erased from existence most of season 1 should not have happened since he never existed( or never will therefor he can't come back, etc...). It's these things we have to overlook in order to enjoy this otherwise awsome comic book show.

I am rewatching season one right now and knowing the twist as we do, the scene with Reverse Flash and Wells doesn't make sense. Well's is clearly still laying down battered in the containment field (that's no longer active) and bloody whilst RF beats the cops and is taken away by Barry. So how was he able to do that when the version in the containment field that beat up Well's was a hologram?

Is this a mistake by the writers or did I forget something?

Wasnt it established that the containment field didnt actually work on him (by Cisco later in the season when Wells killed him before the time jump) and he could've just done that thing that Barry did last episode where he moves so fast it looks like he's in multiple locations at once?

Wasnt it established that the containment field didnt actually work on him (by Cisco later in the season when Wells killed him before the time jump) and he could've just done that thing that Barry did last episode where he moves so fast it looks like he's in multiple locations at once?

Multiple locations in two different suits? If that's the explanation they go it's then fine aslong as its actually explained. I'm just having trouble remembering if it is. Ah well will keep an ear out for it on my rewatch.

Multiple locations in two different suits? If that's the explanation they go it's then fine aslong as its actually explained. I'm just having trouble remembering if it is. Ah well will keep an ear out for it on my rewatch.

Yeah, watch the two episodes that deal with the original time jump and then when the events with Wells/Cisco happen again. Pretty sure that was how they explained it.

Yeah, watch the two episodes that deal with the original time jump and then when the events with Wells/Cisco happen again. Pretty sure that was how they explained it.

I'll no doubt get there soon. Just wish I could remember but I've slept many times since I last watched it :woot:

Yeah, it's how it's explained. The two outfits is a touch weak as an explanation, imo, but that's what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"