Batman Begins Rex Reed Closure

CFE

The never-ending battle
Reaction score
I'm well aware this has nothing to do with 'Batman Begins' and I'd be surprised if this was kept up beyond today.

But since I didn't get the chance to make mention of it in the first thread before it was locked, I'd just like to point out that everyone here should know who Rex Reed is.

He played himself in "Superman: The Movie"...remember?

Hunter, Master Bruce...Feel free to close this so that people can at least read this single post. I just had to put my two cents in BC I was finding it hard to believe no one recognized him from the Donner Superman.

CFE

I did. But I only read it just now. It's the only thing I know about him. I didn't even know he was a so called film critic. 'Cos I agree with those that think he asked questions that were answered in the film "The Prestige". Because all I wondered was which twin was the one that was there for Jackman's character's wife's death. I assume it might have been the other one that went to her funeral (but could be wrong).

Angeloz

Yeah he was in STM as he's entering the Daily Planet swinging door and greets Lois but ignores Clark.

I didn't recognize him because it was like 30 years ago!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"