The Walking Dead Rick "Motherf***in" Grimes Thread

Andrew Lincoln did a good job tonight.

First episode that got me all teary eyed, mostly due to Lincoln.

For real.

KtVio.gif

the-walking-dead-phone-call.jpg

Rick: Hello?

Voice: I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions, and I want to have them answered immediately!

Last edited:
Get that Breaking Bad ******** out of here.

Get that Breaking Bad ******** out of here.

Talking like that... you might as well ask Kane to track you down and kill you.

Good luck with whatever time you have left on this planet. :eek:

Oh don't worry, I already found his house. I'll send in the Salamanca brothers.
QTE8q.gif

It's a Ricktatorship...well now it's somewhat of a Oligarchy since Rick has gone insane. :o

KABOOM! That'll take out at least 20 zombies.

How do we think Rick will handle this baby? Will he resent her or with time will he warm up to her? I know that he has no way to verify that he's the father, but I hope he remembers at some point that he's the only father she has now.

And if not Rick, who will name her "Judith"?

Last edited:
I guess I'm the only one who thinks Rick is a real piece of **** for leaving his two children right after losing their mother without consoling, or even saying a single word to them.

If this were the old world, sure.

If Carl can handle Walkers on his own and wander off at the drop of a hat, he better ****in' be able to console himself. :o

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Rick is a real piece of **** for leaving his two children right after losing their mother without consoling, or even saying a single word to them.

Nah.

Rick obviously had some sort of mental breakdown and clearly wasn't thinking straight. I don't think that makes him a bad guy. All the deaths and the idea that the prison was safe was all shattered in the within hours all seem to get to him in one moment.

Why would the baby need consoling? She's a baby.

Rick is one breakdown away from Paul Bettany movie Gangster No 1 Andrew Lincoln :woot:

500full.jpg

Andrew Lincoln was amazing in the last episode.

Rick was a small town cop. Any idea where he learned para-military/guerrilla warfare techniques in the last episode?

Rick was a small town cop. Any idea where he learned para-military/guerrilla warfare techniques in the last episode?
I know several cops. You'd be surprised what they're trained for, as well as what they study on their own.

Plus there's shooting ranges everywhere in the south.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"