Riddler cosplay? (How?)

Discussion in 'Gotham' started by project13, May 29, 2017.

1. project13 Registered

I love the green suit Nygma is wearing right now, he gives puzzling a whole new sense of style:cwink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is there any way to cosplay as the Riddler in Gotham? I am very interesting in get that look for Comic-Con. I'm not saying I want the exact look, just something close to the green suit.

#1 project13, May 29, 2017
    Last edited: May 29, 2017
  2. Spider-Fan83 with great power...

do you have any thrift shops, goodwill's or anything like that in your area that would have cheap old used cloths? you could probably find a similar green suit

you'd be surprised what you can find there (I've put together a couple Doctor Who cosplay suits that way)

the bowler hat might be harder to come by (but who knows, I managed to find a fez for my costume at one)

3. Kathemy It could happen to you

Well, it won't be cheap if you want a "professional" result, but you can go to an oldschool menswear shop and ask for a green suit, go to a hat shop and ask for a bowler hat, and pick up leather gloves and shoes.

But that's rather obvious, isn't it? What did you have in mind?

4. project13 Registered

What material should I get for the suit?