Ridin’ with Biden

He's a party stalwart that got a juicy job OVERSEAS.

If the issue is "why have ambassadors" it is to have a a competent and worldly pointman on the ground to push the policy set by the WH/ State Dept. They do not run the entirety of foreign policy and their voice in domestic policy is more or less muted at best even with a political and economic powerhouse like Japan.

Is Rahem a scummy bare knuckle partisan with sharp elbows and an ego and is he exactly te kind of Dem insider that has stifled Prog power in the party?

Yes to all that.

Well... Why complain about him being given a job and mission brief that puts him far away from domestic policy and the levers of power?

Murder of Laquan McDonald - Wikipedia

He's complicit with the coverup of a police murder of a kid. And I assume all of you in favor of Emanuel are totally fine with, say, Cuomo getting an ambassadorship after his little coverup? Because he was a "useful operative".

And plain and simple, the Japan ambassadorship is not a cushy job at the moment. We really need someone with a bit more foreign policy experience in the region.

Are some americans not aware that there are states and a gargantuan ocean between Texas and China? How would energy from our power grid get to China? Magic?

They have a giant wire that goes through the middle of the earth. Duh!!

Wait a minute.....the earth is flat.

Last edited:
What is this I don't even...

Also, Biden's been a busy bee, getting that kind of massive power transfer set up in only 4-ish weeks! He sure can move fast for an older fella!

I like how Biden is either a decrepit senile old man who can't do anything, or this mastermind supervillain and an unstoppable force of destruction.

What is this I don't even...

Also, Biden's been a busy bee, getting that kind of massive power transfer set up in only 4-ish weeks! He sure can move fast for an older fella!

That question/statement of confusion makes WAY more sense than the explanation of why the Texas power grid failed. :funny:

Don't hand Newsmax their next argument to make completely straight-faced on air.

How is it that, one moment, Joe Biden can't put a coherent sentence together and appears to be sleeping and the next moment he has put together an evil, left wing, energy stealing cabal targeting republican states? For more on that, we will be discussing this with renowned psychiatrist, Dr. Iznotacigar. That up in 30 seconds.

Last edited:
John Kennedy is an idiot. I'm listening to him question Garland.

Texas was warned in 2011 about what would happen if they still failed to winterize their state system.

Fact-check: Had Texas state leaders been warned of blackouts for years?

Also their failure to integrate their grid with other states means they couldn't get power from anywhere else. Self-inflicted damage under decades of R rule.
Next time a Texas politician seriously suggests Texas secede from the US it should be pointed out that Texas couldn't even survive a snowstorm on its own.

Last edited:
Hawley is going to be one ‘no’ vote, just to stick it to Biden.

Yeah, Hawley will vote no and then claim he’s being “silenced” because everyone else voted yes. And just to show you how much he’s being silenced, he’ll make 20 appearances on news channels next week and write an op-Ed in the New York Post.

That question/statement of confusion makes WAY more sense than the explanation of why the Texas power grid failed. :funny:

I was so confused that I turned into a 15 year old girl from the 00's for a moment there!

So the 15 dollar minimum wage is still in the bill but Manchin seems to be in favor of 11 dollars. Why not just save everyone's time and make it 13 dollars right away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"