Ridin’ with Biden

Thanks Biden for the middle class tax increase. All online payments totaling over $599 for the year...you get to pay taxes on unless you can document your write off...because everyone keeps every receipt ever. Biden legislatively increased taxes on the poor/middle class before touching the rich. Thanks Biden! I always wanted to pay taxes on old clothes, electronics and furniture I get rid of on Facebook.

My taxes went up about 4K per year under the Trump "tax cut". While I make a decent salary and didn't qualify for a stimulus check, I didn't miss by much. Trump's "cut" added several %age points to my tax bracket.

I don't think this is a "middle class" tax increase, but sounds like people are being told to pay taxes on commerce. Yeah, document stuff you're selling. If you sold for a loss, you shouldn't have to pay taxes on the income.

I never had to owe taxes until Trump's bill came into effect so anyone complaining about anything tax related can cry me a river.

Where’s the proof ‘receipts’ even had anything to do with the COVID relief bill, which is the only major legislation Biden has signed.
So maybe I missed something? I don't pay a lot of attention to right wing conspiracy theories and should have fact checked this first because I see nothing on a tax of any sort for online spending from Biden.

"Most" of corporate America knows that Authoritarianism is bad for long term business projections. My bet is that they're willing to play the game with Democrats and just hire better tax accountants rather than risk the ultimate results of Republican takeover being their business becoming an arm of the U.S. Gov't.

My 0.02$

Also, Democratic governance is more likely to mean good relations with China which means they can still profit from slave labour in Xinjiang.

We wouldn't want 'dem Uyghurs to lose out on work now, would we?

Last edited:
Why is insurrectionist Ted Cruz invited? Anyone who voted against legitimatizing the electoral college count as well as encouraged the Jan 6 insurrection should not be allowed.

We either lead or get left behind. That’s really what it comes down to

We either lead or get left behind. That’s really what it comes down to
The GOP doesn't want us to succeed and lead. If we did that they'd have nothing to ***** about and campaign on.

Why is insurrectionist Ted Cruz invited? Anyone who voted against legitimatizing the electoral college count as well as encouraged the Jan 6 insurrection should not be allowed.

Presumeably, Pelosi allowed the GOP leaders to chose which of their caucus to attend, since I am assuming the full congress wasn't in attendance.

The GOP doesn't want us to succeed and lead. If we did that they'd have nothing to ***** about and campaign on.
Push identity politics, while increasing the gap between the haves and have nots. Sounds like a plan to me! :o

Where’s the proof ‘receipts’ even had anything to do with the COVID relief bill, which is the only major legislation Biden has signed.
It’s not hard to Google before you tell me to provide “proof”: Gig workers could end up losers in Covid relief bill

If you generate more than $599 in gig work/online selling/payments of any kind...you now get to pay taxes on that UNLESS you write it off as a loss and can prove that loss if audited (receipts). This is a tax increase on the lower/middle class. It was previously $20,000+.

So maybe I missed something? I don't pay a lot of attention to right wing conspiracy theories and should have fact checked this first because I see nothing on a tax of any sort for online spending from Biden.
LOL...right wing conspiracy theory.

www.Google.com (home of right wing conspiracy theories).

I never had to owe taxes until Trump's bill came into effect so anyone complaining about anything tax related can cry me a river.
That means you were writing off a ton of stuff as exemption levels were lowered. This is what the wealthy do to lower personal income to get a lower tax rate. Which means that you live(d) in a high tax state, own property, and make a very good living. Please correct me if I’m wrong. That to me is paying your fair share. The middle class saw an average net increase of $1,600 per year: How did the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act change personal taxes?

Now of course, the mega wealthy saw the greatest savings. All politicians, red or blue, only care about the wealthy. All politicians cater to the rich.

A reminder, a lot of people got screwed due to Trump messing with tax witholdings. In order to make people feel like they were making more, but get screwed during tax time.

Also, it has been years, so I am not fully remembering the specific issues, but I do remember thinking that people would get screwed by the tax changes. A lot of the personal deductions were taken out.

The Top cities with the greatest childhood poverty rates, crime rates, homeless rates...are all ran by Democrat Mayors. I’ll agree the GOP doesn’t give AF but the DNC leaders caused this and sat by and did nothing...

Applauding talk and promises I’m sure makes you feel good but the Left has not followed up with action. I’ll give kudos when it happens.

Thanks Biden for the middle class tax increase. All online payments totaling over $599 for the year...you get to pay taxes on unless you can document your write off...because everyone keeps every receipt ever. Biden legislatively increased taxes on the poor/middle class before touching the rich. Thanks Biden! I always wanted to pay taxes on old clothes, electronics and furniture I get rid of on Facebook.

This is nothing new but, speaking as a small business owner, you really really should keep every receipt ever. Especially receipts for online transactions since they're relatively easy to store! You should have been doing it your whole life up until now. Just thank whatever power you pray to that this is an online receipt and that you're not having to store boxes and boxes of paper for years on end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"