Ridin’ with Biden

If Biden makes inroads to decriminalizing Marijuana, has some work done with criminal justice reform, and actually does work for minorities, I can see Kamala winning the presidency if she picks a good VP to also run.
Then we need to push for it and make sure to vote Ossoff in January.

If Biden makes inroads to decriminalizing Marijuana, has some work done with criminal justice reform, and actually does work for minorities, I can see Kamala winning the presidency if she picks a good VP to also run.
I watched Kamala campaign and debate Pence. She's also still a woman, and we have a Republican party and a large amount of independents that has a big problem with any woman, much more so one not on their side. If we end up with an efficient Trump, like even good ole Tucker, the Republicans are going to win, easily. They are already going to crush the midterms without the specter of Trump around. I get the celebrating, because I wanted Trump gone as well. But we are talking about the weak Dems, going up against a Mitch who will probably own the senate majority, and a very conservative court. Nothing will get done because Mitch knows that is to his advantage in the midterms and voting rights are about be all but dismantled in the courts. The Dems will cry about it instead of giving people a reason to vote for them, and the entire cycle of US politics will continue.

But at least the white house is a spray tan free zone again!

Then we need to push for it and make sure to vote Ossoff in January.

I'm donating to rhe campaign but absolutely, I see on Twitter that this base is now energized and preaching to not get complacent, there's a campaign now in Georgia to register every 17 year old turning 18 before the end of the year to vote.

I'm hoping the last 4 years was a lesson in using our power to vote for change.

I watched Kamala campaign and debate Pence. She's also still a woman, and we have a Republican party and a large amount of independents that has a big problem with any woman, much more so one not on their side. If we end up with an efficient Trump, like even good ole Tucker, the Republicans are going to win, easily. They are already going to crush the midterms without the specter of Trump around. I get the celebrating, because I wanted Trump gone as well. But we are talking about the weak Dems, going up against a Mitch who will probably own the senate majority, and a very conservative court. Nothing will get done because Mitch knows that is to his advantage in the midterms and voting rights are about be all but dismantled in the courts. The Dems will cry about it instead of giving people a reason to vote for them, and the entire cycle of US politics will continue.

I honestly still believe a Progressive woman is the best shot we have at a female President, but with the way the party acts towards that thinking, the Republicans may beat us to it first.

Look I'm pretty cynical but I have hope that it'll be different, and giving into pessimism right now is dangerous. I get that the reality of it will be bleak, but maybe it'll be different and itll only be so if we keep fighting.

It's so ****ing weird to see Fox being so bright and happy about Biden/Harris in their reporting when just last week they acted like they were the anti-Christ.

I honestly still believe a Progressive woman is the best shot we have at a female President, but with the way the party acts towards that thinking, the Republicans may beat us to it first.
Oh, I know exactly who you mean. I don't want to think about that. Because then we are really screwed.

It's so ****ing weird to see Fox being so bright and happy about Biden/Harris in their reporting when just last week they acted like they were the anti-Christ.
Who is doing the reporting? The news people or the talking heads? Very different groups over there.

Who is doing the reporting? The news people or the talking heads? Very different groups over there.
The legit ones not the primetime wackos. Laura Ingraham is actually coming to terms to his loss though last night.

The legit ones not the primetime wackos. Laura Ingraham is actually coming to terms to his loss though last night.
I am curious how Fox News handles this. I assume that the Obama years were very lucrative for them, but I would guess the Trump years were absolutely amazing for them. Will they fall back into pre-2016 mode? Judging Biden's suits and claiming he was born in Sweden? Tucker is probably very excited. Won't have to defend Trump anymore and just stay constantly on the attack. Hannity can't wait to play the aggrieved... well more so then before. :funny:

tenor.gif

Trump’s base must be loving this. They only want to hear about court cases right now.

How about Susan Rice as Secretary of State?

How about Susan Rice as Secretary of State?
She'll probably get picked, but she's been vilified to death.

I heard Cuomo may become AG. :whatever:

This is where I disagree. This country is too divided. It’s the coasts vs middle America. I think a progressive like AOC would get beat in a huge landslide. The Republicans want her to run.

Democrats need to run moderate candidates and put progressive leaders in the cabinet.

This is where I disagree. This country is too divided. It’s the coasts vs middle America. I think a progressive like AOC would get beat in a huge landslide. The Republicans want her to run.

Democrats need to run moderate candidates and put progressive leaders in the cabinet.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"