Ridin’ with Biden

I don't know what music Biden is going to use for his inauguration, but he needs something more fitting for him than Trump using the Air Force One theme by Jerry Goldsmith for himself. Never has a piece been less appropriate for an unpatriotic person like Trump than that.

The only way it would be appropriate in the same context of Trump is if Biden now told him:

tenor.gif

.....you think people appointed to run departments should have backgrounds with those departments? I don't know.....this seems a precarious time to be floating wild unconventional ideas like that.

I don't see ANY of these folks benefiting politically or financially from tearing these departments down from the inside. Buncha suckers if you ask me.

I don't know what music Biden is going to use for his inauguration, but he needs something more fitting for him than Trump using the Air Force One theme by Jerry Goldsmith for himself. Never has a piece been less appropriate for an unpatriotic person like Trump than that.

The only way it would be appropriate in the same context of Trump is if Biden now told him:

tenor.gif

Star Wars theme.

I see someone has put in the Turmpism chip into the Rubiobot. These confirmations are still going to be ****show....

I see someone has put in the Turmpism chip into the Rubiobot. These confirmations are still going to be ****show....

There will be a little political pushback, but nothing serious.

There's Jill.....NEPOTISM!!!

The real problem is that they have too much experience actually doing the work their cabinet positions require.
Outrageous to have a first lady who is.. directly related to the president! Looks like things aren't going to change much on the corruption front from the last 4 years. :csad:

I heard that Rahm and the CNN producer eat pizza at the same place. Some people are saying it's got a basement. Now, I'M not saying it for sure, but this sure seems like more than a coincidence to me.

tenor.gif
Is it silly of me to want Devil Trigger? :funny:

My ears are very happy about the prospect of hearing Biden speak a lot more than Trump over the next 4 years.

Biden says Trump administration outreach has been 'sincere' as transition begins

Biden also shut down speculation that he would investigate Trump once he is in office.

"I will not do what this president does and use the Justice Department as my vehicle to insist that something happened," he said. "What I'm focused on is getting the American public back at a place where they have some certainty, some surety, some knowledge that they can make it."

I'm sure Trump will be so grateful that he absolutely not will destroy everything Biden does if he runs for 2024 and wins that election. :o

Biden absolutely shouldn't use the DOJ as a weapon. That doesn't mean that various law enforcement agencies shouldn't pursue cases against Trump if they think there's something there and that would include the DOJ under a new AG.

Trump administrative outreach has nothing to do with the above. At this point, Biden shouldn't be saying the outreach is insincere no matter what he thinks.

That's reason enough alone to prosecute the **** out of Trump. If he's still free in 2024 and runs again, don't think for a second that he has no chance of winning. And if he gets re-elected were truly ****ed.

I wouldn't say NO chance - I've regretted wildly underestimated Trump in the past - but I don't see MAGA II: The Sequel having the same appeal as the first installment. And I think its in the best interests of the Dems for Trump to remain the GOP's standard bearer for the next term.

I am hoping it is more likely he is in jail. He can't escape state crimes even if Biden fails to hold Trump accountable for federal ones. And come January 21st, he might be a whole lot poorer once Deutsch Bank comes calling. That will certainly put a dent in his reputation.

I am hoping it is more likely he is in jail. He can't escape state crimes even if Biden fails to hold Trump accountable for federal ones. And come January 21st, he might be a whole lot poorer once Deutsch Bank comes calling. That will certainly put a dent in his reputation.

I'd much prefer that Trump takes his shots below the federal level to prevent his base rallying around a political martyr. The DOJ taking a shot at Trump and missing could be catastrophic.

And though I would be thrilled if Deutsch Bank ruined him, there may be other lenders waiting in the wings to take on his business. Trump has proven very effective at monetizing his garbage base, and a Trump Media empire built upon the shell of Newsmax could be a big earner for a company looking to gain entry into the far right propaganda business.

Good grief, you shrug your shoulders at this at your peril. Trump is still insanely popular with Republicans. There was no blue wave.

It. Could. Happen.

And if it did, round 2 could be a LOT worse. He made noises about 3 and 4 terms and I take everything he says seriously. It looks like the courts held him in check this time, but after the work the republicans in the senate have done, those guardrails have weakened IMO. Look, this guy could call a state of emergency or some such thing, suspend court action, etc. I wouldn't put it past him doing it before the inauguration.

It's noteworthy that President Biden always seems very careful in the soundbites and snippets I see to be very clear that he's "not going after President Trump".
I sincerely read this as him distancing himself from the potential poop-show that the DoJ can/could/should bring down on Trump's head once he's out of office.
Remember, the DoJ is NOT the President's personal law firm, no matter what the current administration has done with it, and a President putting distance between themselves and a department that should be impartial and non-partisan so it can function correctly is a GOOD thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"