RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

Ugh. Also Narcissa Malfoy in Harry Potter and the inquiry chairwoman in Skyfall. And real life Mrs. Damian Lewis.

Just heard of McCrory's passing.....it's sad, cancer takes another life. Hadn't known she was married to Damian Lewis.

Met Felix at a con in Indianapolis around 20 years ago. It was a weekend show at a hotel. On Friday evening after the con was closed for the night, I was sitting in the lobby just relaxing. Felix came in and asked if anyone was sitting in the chair next to me, I said no, and he took it. We could see out the front door that it was snowing, and he started asking about the snow because he had only seen it once before. We then sat and talked about the weather, family, and all things not acting related for the next couple of hours. He was a soft spoken shy type of guy. I got the sense that he really liked being treated like a regular guy instead of being fawned over because he was famous. It was nice meeting you Mr. Silla.

Yeah he had really high blood pressure and had multiple strokes.

At this age she concievably has some great-great-great grandchildren walking around somewhere.

I know it was a different time but yeah....married at 15.

I know it was a different time but yeah....married at 15.

My grandmother got married around the same age (a shotgun wedding, as she was already knocked up) and proceeded to pretty much be perpetually pregnant for the next couple decades and had fourteen children. Yeesh.

My grandmother got married around the same age (a shotgun wedding, as she was already knocked up) and proceeded to pretty much be perpetually pregnant for the next couple decades and had fourteen children. Yeesh.

And we got you out of the deal. :p

My grandmother got married at 16. It was a different time I guess. One child, but my mom was raised by her grandmother and a couple of her kids were about the same age as my mom so she grew up in a pretty big family.

Kind of an offshoot of a Titanic story I guess.

ILM special effects/model maker Ira Keeler dies at age 80 Retired ILM Model Maker Ira Keeler Has Passed Away, Aged 80 - Jedi News Keeler worked on such movies as THE RIGHT STUFF, STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI, THE PHANTOM MENACE, ATTACK OF THE CLONES, INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM, INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE, THE ROCKETEER, STARSHIP TROOPERS, and the BACK TO THE FUTURE trilogy.....and many more classic sci fi films.

saw that Jim Steinman died did not know a lot of what he did but the stuff he did with Meat Loaf was great but the one thing I remember BEST was his theme for Hulk Hogan in the 80s (which was used for the 80s Hulk Hogan cartoon too)

The Wagner of Rock, the Elgar of Excess, the Debussy of Decadence, now conducts the writhing, naked, orgiastic choir of angels that he's always had living in his head. Goodbye, old friend.

R.I.P. Greg Jacobs b.k.a. Shock G, a.k.a. Humpty Hump of the rap group Digital Underground. He was 57. Damn...DMX, Black Rob, and now Shock G.

Aw man my friend will be crushed. We incorporated the Humpty Dance into our handshake:

qU7gPC.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"