RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

loved his appearance with his band mates in Nothing But Trouble

Actor and singer Johnny Crawford dies at age 75 Johnny Crawford, original Mouseketeer and Rifleman star, dies at 75 Crawford was best known for playing Chuck Connor's son Mark on the hit western series THE RIFLEMAN. As a child actor he guest starred in dozens of TV series and was one of the original Disney Mouseketeers. He appeared in some TV series and movies as he got older (most notably the cult sci fi film VILLAGE OF THE GIANTS), but primarily concentrated on being a singer. He unfortunately suffered from Alzheimer's disease the last few years of his life.
d4488969eb0e6717cb2ae3036e5bef45

I’ll never forgot her performance in “Look who’s talking” really makes me laugh even now.

that whole introduction kills me

"Do you know who I am?"
"Uh, no, actually I don't"
"I'm your grandma"
"Ok lady, if you say so, your my grandma"

every time I bust out laughing at that part

We're gonna have a bubba

A what?

ogeee budgeee buh beebee

Oh yeah....she's gone.

the whole concept of that movie was pretty dumb but dammit I loved it Bruce doing the baby's inner thoughts was genius casting lol.

No age is the right age for cancer, but 49... Jeez. RIP John Paul Leon

His Batman shirt is so good. And they literally just announced his Batman/Catwoman Special with King. RIP.

Actress Billie Hayes, best known for playing Witchiepoo in the TV series H.R. PUFNSTUF has died at age 96 Billie Hayes, Actress Who Played Witchiepoo in H.R. Pufnstuf, Dead at 96 She spent most of her career doing a singing and dancing act, multiple stage plays and played a variety of zany characters in movies and TV, she played the character of Mammy Yokum on Broadway and in two different movies made from the Li'l ABNER comic strip. She did voice acting work up until the age of 91.
hayes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"