RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

Lowkey my favorite contributor to Fleetwood Mac. RIP.

As a Big Fleetwood Mac fan, it's heartbreaking to hear about Christie.

I loved her voice , and more recently , her song Everywhere could be heard in that car commercial.
For those of you too young to have heard her vocals , here are some of the great tunes she gave the world, from one of the greatest Bands of The 20th century.

rest in peace Songbird .
3bb1d215a482be658b1d92aa68769a7d.jpg

D3bzBTGWwAEs5iM.png

Really sad to hear about Christine McVie. She was my favourite member of the band. I saw them just once, at Wembley in 1980 on their Tusk tour (I've still got the T-shirt). RIP :csad:

Actor Cliff Emmich dies at age 85 Cliff Emmich Dead: ‘Payday,’ ‘Thunderbolt and Lightfoot’ Actor Was 85 – The Hollywood Reporter Cliff appeared in movies and shows such as THUNDERBOLT AND LIGHTFOOT, MOUSEHUNT, LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE, HALLOWEEN II, HAPPY DAYS, and PAYDAY.

I met Cliff around 20 years ago at a con, he was an extremely friendly and happy guy. My father had went with me to this con (because of someone else that was there) and found out that he and Cliff had been stationed on the same AFB in England. They spent a couple of hours reminiscing about it.

Not a good day for actors today. :(

That is definitely a shocker. It seems the cancer was only recently discovered too. Really sorry to see her go. She was a staple of the 80's and 90's.

Let’s remember her as she was in the 80s and not the wingnut she turned into

Her pivot from Scientology to MAGA made it hard to root for her, but this is too bad to hear. She was great on Cheers.

Aw dang. Didn’t know she was MAGA. Anyway, RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"