RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

He was sick for so long he was blessed to have lived as long as he did. :(

Rest In Peace, Gina.

f19679e0abcc3cd2d3eca739e5afc244--movie-magazine-gina-lollobrigida.jpg

See%201956-03.jpg

I confess I didn't know his name but I loved Sesame Street when I was a kid. RIP Lloyd N Morrisett.

RIP. It's been a rough couple of years for Sesame Street with Carroll Spinney, Emilio Delgado and Bob McGrath all passing recently too.

Damn, SALEM'S LOT has always been my favorite King book, and the original mini-series is one of my favorite King adaptations. Kerwin was good in many things but his part in SALEM'S LOT always stood out to me.

Salem's Lot is my all-time favourite vampire movie, no question. I had trouble sleeping for weeks after it was first shown. So I'm sorry to hear of this. RIP Lance Kerwin. Thanks for the chills.

Salem's Lot is my all-time favourite vampire movie, no question. I had trouble sleeping for weeks after it was first shown. So I'm sorry to hear of this. RIP Lance Kerwin. Thanks for the chills.

I was born the year it aired ,so I missed it in 79, but when I saw it for the first time about ten years ago, it creeped me out.

Even seeing it again a couple months back still was still eerie .
It's probably the only Vampire film or tv show that's ever given me the chills , especially since I watched it at night and I have a window right by my bed. :funny:

Damn, SALEM'S LOT has always been my favorite King book, and the original mini-series is one of my favorite King adaptations. Kerwin was good in many things but his part in SALEM'S LOT always stood out to me.
Yeah....the book was uber creepy. The first time I read it, I was hanging out alone in the Santa Cruz mountains above Felton. I'm not too susceptible to freaking out, but I'll admit to being annoyed by my situation.

Probably my favorite vampire movie was Lost Boys though.

I was born the year it aired ,so I missed it in 79, but when I saw it for the first time about ten years ago, it creeped me out.

Even seeing it again a couple months back still was still eerie .
It's probably the only Vampire film or tv show that's ever given me the chills , especially since I watched it at night and I have a window right by my bed. :funny:
That doesn't sound so bad; unless someone was floating outside of the window and asking you to open it.

Sylvia Syms: Veteran British actress dies at 89

British actress Sylvia Syms, a star of stage and screen for six decades, has died at the age of 89.

She shot to fame in the 1950s in Ice Cold in Alex, and was nominated for Bafta Awards for Woman in a Dressing Gown and No Trees in the Street.

Later, she was in TV shows like Peak Practice and EastEnders, and in 1991 played the former prime minister in ITV's Thatcher: The Final Days.

In 2006, she played the Queen Mother in The Queen opposite Dame Helen Mirren.

Syms was made an OBE in 2007. Some felt she deserved more recognition for her achievements. "I'm not dame material really," she said in an interview with the Guardian. "An Oscar's very useful if you want to be a dame."

Sylvia Syms: Veteran British actress dies at 89

I first saw her in Ice Cold in Alex. I thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Fine actress too. She was fantastic as the loyal wife of Dirk Bogarde's closeted gay barrister in Victim (1961). RIP Sylvia Syms :csad:

Damn. She was young. Only 45. I remember her from Runaways and Timeless and also as the Borg Queen from Star Trek Picard.

NbfxsqGA_400x400.jpg

RIP.

She’ll always be Renee from 24 to me, but she was a talented lady who played a wide variety of characters over the years. Gone way, way too soon. RIP.

Oh no.....holy S***.

None of us get out of life alive, but it really sucks when we don't get a longish one....

So sad for her and others who leave far too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"