RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

RIP Donald Sutherland :csad:

What a legend. He was one of those actors who could do it all. Drama, horror, comedy. I could go on and on about his work but I'll single out his appearance on The Simpsons because his delivery of this line was classic:

Donald Sutherland will always be a LEGEND IMO, because like Drizzle said he could pretty much do any genre and kill it and as much as I love Kiefer Sutherland, I always preferred Donald Sutherland's movies.

I grew up on so many of his films as a kid with Animal House and Invasion of the Body Snatchers being among my favorites not to mention his work in really underrated stuff like Lock Up and The Puppet Masters.

RIP Mr. Sutherland.

Damn. RIP Donald Sutherland. He was one of the greats. I first noticed him in the late 60's when he played in THE DIRTY DOZEN as the goofy Pinkley. He stood out in the movie as he did in so many others over the decades. He'll be sorely missed.

Even in movies like JFK and Beerfest (never thought I'd use those two in the same sentence) where he basically had cameo roles, he ended up stealing the show.

Donald Sutherland was one of the true greats. The length of and breadth of character in his career is virtually unmatched. I've listened to some of his interviews and he seems both an interesting and very intelligent man. Sucks.....

The Legend of Willie Mays eclipsed the man so much that I honestly didn't even realize he was still around. R.I.P. But that legend will definitely not be going anywhere anytime soon.

Donald Sutherland just did it all. So much so that you forget that you just think they'll be around forever. R.I.P. to his family.

When Keifer found his body he cried out "SOMEBODY GET ME A HACKSAW!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"