RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

Beverley Owen, original Marilyn on The Munsters, dies at 81 = Beverley Owen, original Marilyn on 'The Munsters,' dies at 81
MV5BNjUyMTA3NjY5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQ4NjU1MTE@._V1_SY1000_SX800_AL_.jpg

Lisa Sheridan, who appeared in numerous TV shows including Halt and Catch Fire, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and Invasion, has died at the age of 44.

According to her manager, Mitch Clem, “She passed away Monday morning, at home, in her apartment in New Orleans. We are waiting for a coroners report on cause of death.”

Sheridan also appeared on The Mentalist, The 4400, Saving Grace, Private Practice and Scandal, among many others.

Lisa Sheridan, 'Halt and Catch Fire,' 'Invasion' Actress, Dies at 44 Lisa Sheridan, 'Halt and Catch Fire,' 'Invasion' Actress, Dies at 44

RIP

André Previn, Oscar-winning musician and composer who arranged the music for the Best Picture winner My Fair Lady, has died at the age of 89, his manager has told the New York Times.

Previn died on Thursday in his home in Manhattan. He was a four-time Oscar winner who also won for his musical work on Gigi, Porgy & Bess and Irma la Douce.

Andre Previn, 4-Time Oscar-Winning Composer and Conductor, Dies at 89

My dad knew him.

RIP

Her last role I think was in Cars 3. RIP.

I used to love Prodigy. :csad: RIP

Damn. Way too soon. And far too many in the past week.

I only know the one song Firestarter. But yeah, way too young. :(

Wow. Luke Perry is a shock.

R.I.P.

Damn.
R.I.P Luke Perry

I know the people on Riverdale are just reeling right now. He had a crucial role on there.

Nothing makes you feel old than when the younger characters of a tv show you watched start to pass away. RIP Luke Perry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"