RIP Vartha

Oh man that's so sad. :csad:
He "sounded" like such a nice guy and we had several talks about Thor that he really seem to love. He was one of the persons that welcomed me back here to this specific thread and he appreciated so much all the stuff related to Thor. That's the most i can say about him.

He will surely be missed.
RIP Vartha. :csad:

This hurts me. We talked on the phone many times. He was just a few years younger than me.

Kidding me? :(

Rest easy Vartha. You were the greatest

Wha :( vartha gone? Oh man. This is sad. My condolences to his family.

OMG :( :( :( I always loved talking to Vartha about Thor, about Middle Earth Stuff, about Agents of SHIELD. He was always very warm and welcoming. This hurts :( :( :(

Sincerest condolences, thoughts and prayers to his family and friends, he will most certainly be missed by all who knew him (whether in person, or here on SHH).

RIP

tumblr_nzwi1kUYLE1sa1nf6o1_500.gif

Very sad news only spoke with Vartha a few times regarding his extensive collection of comic book/film memorabilia, genuinely seemed like an extremely nice person.

RIP :(

Incredibly sad news. I've never chatted with Vartha in person, but we've been around the same message boards for quite some time, here and a couple of other places on the net.

My heart goes out to his family and friends.

What the? Why on earth? Never got the chance to meet him in person, but our chats over facebook were legendary. He seemed like a wonderful guy. Rest easy my friend.

Definitely one of the most friendly members on SHH.

My condolences to his family.

I'm shocked. How did this happen? Was he ill? What a terrible and sad news. He was still posting in the last few days.

RIP my friend. May the Gates of Valhalla be open for you.

Last edited:
Sad. Really enjoyed interacting with him on here!

I enjoyed my conversations with him in the Thor and Agents of SHIELD threads.

Vartha was a good poster and an all around nice guy.

RIP, buddy. This one's for you.

Thor+%23341B.jpg

Thor343-end.jpg

I'm shocked. How did this happen? Was he ill? What a terrible and sad news. He was still posting in the last few days.

RIP my friend. May the Gates of Valhalla be open for you.

at this time we don't know what happen, just that he died

V was one of the most positive people I have ever had the great luck to know in my life. This is a very sad day as he and his endless positivity will be greatly missed.

RIP Vartha

Wow so sad,

he's been an integral part of this community for so long, he was a great mod, poster and he was always nice to everyone, he will be missed.

Was a bloody good guy, never a bad word. Genuine character I enjoyed chatting to and reading his thoughts and opinion.

RIP buddy, and condolences to your family :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"