Riverdale Riverdale Season 1 Chapter 8 "The Outsiders"

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
C8KzPu0UAAEZeTX.jpg
RIVERDALE

"Chapter Eight: The Outsiders" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, L) (HDTV)

THE BEST LAID PLANS - As Fred (Luke Perry) and his crew are about to start construction he loses his crew, which could put his livelihood in jeopardy. Wanting to help his dad, Archie (KJ Apa) and his friends pitch in to help but after one of them is attacked, the gang comes up with a plan that lands them in Southside Serpent territory. With Jughead's (Cole Sprouse) secret revealed, he is worried about how his friends will react. Meanwhile, Veronica (Camila Mendes) and Betty (Lili Reinhart) suggest throwing Polly (guest star Tiera Skovbye) a baby shower to make her feel better, but Polly is hesitant knowing how everyone feels. Marisol Nichols, Madchen Amick, Madelaine Petsch and Ashleigh Murray also star. David Katzenberg directed the episode written by Julia Cohen (#108). Original airdate 3/30/2017.
And we're back.

The South Side Serpents....I remember those dudes.

Best episode of the season, I got all choked up during Archie and his Dad's talk in the kitchen. There was so many other good moments like between Jughead and his dad, Betty and her mom. Superb episode in my estimation, so glad this came back

Last edited:
I feel like Betty's Mom had an affair with one of the Blossoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"