Riverdale Riverdale Season 2 Chapter 2 "Nighthawks"

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
DBsdu_zXcAAX8um.jpg:large

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20170928cw05/
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 18

RIVERDALE

"Chapter Fifteen: Nighthawks" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

SAVING POP'S - With the gunman still at large and the residents of Riverdale on edge, Betty (Lili Reinhart) leads the charge to save Pop's after learning that the diner may be forced to close its doors forever. Meanwhile, the gang becomes increasingly concerned for Archie's (KJ Apa) well being after noticing a string of unusual behavior from him. Elsewhere, Betty and Veronica (Camila Mendes) approach Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) and Josie (Ashleigh Murray) for their help saving Pop's, while Jughead's (Cole Sprouse) attempt to find FP (Skeet Ulrich) a new lawyer may have some serious repercussions. Finally, when a past betrayal unexpectedly comes to light, Veronica finds herself at a crossroads with Hiram (Mark Consuelos) and Hermoine (Marisol Nichols.) Allison Anders directed the episode written by Michael Grassi (#202.) Original airdate 10/18/2017.

Tonight.

Right now, depending where you are.

Man the gym shorts of the girls are something else.

W
T
F
!
!
!
!
!

does that mean Moose is dead? Midge? i mean sure if Fred Andrews made it out alive maybe they did too but damn that looked like they could both be dead. There was no screaming so...... :omg:

also the song playing at the end-- Season of the Witch. aint that a nod to a certain Teenage Witch? :sly:

oh and since is the first time we get to see the new Reggie-- good job Charles Melton :D:up: had the best line of the episode -- only an idiot would bring a baseball bat to a gun fight :lmao:

also Dark Betty makes a reappearance... if this show lasts long enough she's gonna be a season villain one of these days

Last edited:
Great episode. That ending was crazy. I can't way to see how this mystery unfolds. The Lodges are quite conniving. The "Snakecharmer" is an intriguing character.

The new actor playing Reggie is awesome.

That was nuts! I'm so intrigued by this killer.

The ending!!! I am definitely enjoying this more than the Inhumans and the Gifted!

Love the performance of the Pussycats of Milkshake too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"