Riverdale Riverdale Season 2 Chapter 3 "The Watcher in the Woods"

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
DCKw14ZVoAAaHyR.jpg

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20171006cw06/
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 25

RIVERDALE

"Chapter Sixteen: The Watcher in the Woods" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

TAKING A STAND - Frustrated by the lack of progress made in catching his father's shooter, Archie (KJ Apa) takes matters into his own hands in order to send the gunman a message. Meanwhile, Veronica (Camila Mendes) is thrilled when Hiram's (Mark Consuelos) attempt to start fresh means she gets to introduce him to her friends, including Archie. Elsewhere, Jughead (Cole Sprouse) starts his first day at Southside High and is befriended by a Southside Serpent named Toni (guest star Vanessa Morgan), while Kevin's (Casey Cott) attempt at having a little fun causes Betty (Lili Reinhart) to grow concerned for his safety. Finally, an unexpected turn of events leads the town to realize their darkest chapter may be far from over. Kevin Sullivan directed the episode written by Ross Maxwell (#203). Original airdate 10/25/2017.

Betty was an active little beaver tonight.

I feel like this whole black hood thing is a bit over the top though.

So Hiram is trying to instill paranoia to accomplish something?

That Red Circle video was hilariously bad. Like what is happening right now.

It was funny how half the red circle were shirtless for no reason other than it's a cw show.

Jingle jangel is the most cutesy name for drugs I've ever heard.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought the shirtless Red Circle was...lame? Hilariously stupid? All of the above?

I can't stop watching the show, but sometimes it's so bad.

You guys are making a hilariously big deal about a thirty second video created by a bunch of teenage boys trying to make themselves out to be intimidating.

"Look at Mickey over here. He's 16 and he's got pecs! You don't wanna mess with that!"

Get with it, people. :o

I just don't know if that was the point. Sometimes, I can't tell if the show is being overly serious or if it's poking fun at itself. I get that a bunch of shirtless teenagers trying to make themselves intimidating is funny to us, but is it to the writers? Or was their goal trying to make Archie seem like a badass.

i think they purposely made the Red Circle vid really cheesy because its something that teens made, not hollywood pros :hehe:

getting that Godfather feel with the Lodges when Hiram first showed up. hasnt let up :mnm:

also yeah i totally bought into Kevin getting stabbed :omg: good thing it wasnt real because dayum that wouldve caused me to rant

I also don't get Kevin's insults towards Betty. He kept bringing up Archie and Jughead as if there was a love triangle there. But there wasn't. Once Betty and Jughead got together, she forgot about Archie and moved on. There really wasn't any controversy there :funny:

They had me with that fake out with Kevin.

Worst eps. of the series so far. Betty ratting her gay cruising friend out to his father and expecting him to still be a friend. That Red Circle threat video...Archie starting off the Red Circle as a non-violent group and on his first patrol bringing a baseball bat.
Veronica's mother suddenly turning into a selfish queen saqrificing her daughter to her husband.
And Jugghead exposing a drugring on day ONE on his new school to win some sort off pulitzer price...

Do they have any brains? Or is this setting up: Archie's Dawn of the Dead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"