Road to Damnation Mini - Pre Release Discussion

I know I do.

Yeah, I liked the article too. Nice read and it shows that many are becommin' interested once again in this awesome character.

Nice little potted history there. Ta, Flamehead.

I've heard you bashing this Hammer Lane thing before. Is it like the Star Wars Holiday Special of Ghost Rider or something?

:confused:

So then, the story takes place in current continuity and just picks up where Johnny Blaze left off?

Mr Nick said:
Nice little potted history there. Ta, Flamehead.

I've heard you bashing this Hammer Lane thing before. Is it like the Star Wars Holiday Special of Ghost Rider or something?

:confused:

Worse. It's not even worth talkin' about actually. It hurts my head to even think about it. There is a thread on the topic though, in you're interested... http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147208

At least the artwork in Hammer Lane was good. At least I think so.

Just one question, when and how the hell did Ketch die?

Mini's first issue and Essential GR Vol. 1. Looks like I have a few things to pick up this month.

Does anybody have the release date for the first issue? I called my local comic shop, but they said that the publisher hasn't provided them with a specific release date.

The Marvel Ghost Rider wallpaper says September 7th.

Dear Lord, don't tell me it's slipped!!

:eek:

That's cool. Three days before my birthday. I guess i'll scoop it up then. Thanks.

Well I just picked up book 1 today. So hopefully I can get around to reading it sometime this weekend. Perhaps the story will tell a little something about what happened to Dan Ketch, and why the story focuses on Blaze and not Ketch.

Don't expect to ever read anything about Ketch again... Especially in this book. Ennis has stated that he never heard of Ketch before and does not know the 90's series.

That is too bad. I thought he had a much better outfit, bike and gimmick going on than Blaze.

I personally like Dan way more as well. It's more than likely because that's the first GR I fell for but I still loved everything about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"