• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Horror Robert Eggers Nosferatu

Yeah not gonna lie this is the most thrilled I've been with a trailer release in a good long while. It feels good going old school again.

Yeah i couldnt wait and watched it...Absolutely incredible in cam quality alone.
In 4k and all...im so hyped its insane.

I look forward to your side by side comparison GIFs with Dafoe in this and Shadow of the Vampire.
af5a537e79f844078c85c1272c5d5f94730f9afb.gif

Full disclosure: I've only ever seen parts of Shadow of the Vampire on TV years and years ago but leading up to Eggers' Nosferatu later this year I'm planning on watching it as part of a double feature with the original Nosferatu.

Full disclosure: I've only ever seen parts of Shadow of the Vampire on TV years and years ago but leading up to Eggers' Nosferatu later this year I'm planning on watching it as part of a double feature with the original Nosferatu.
This is essentially what happened to me. Only saw parts of it years ago and then last year I finally got around to finishing it.

I'm hoping they release it online since it's already leaked. It leaked even before showings started last night.

I'm still taking my ass to the theater tonight to see this thing in high quality.

You don't get a good look at him, but it appears to me that Orlok has a high-domed head with long greasy hair in the back. So it seems we're not just gonna get a derivative of the Schreck/Kinski aesthetic.

Last edited:
Just watched the leaked trailer. Robert Eggers is freaking cooking. 🔥

When it comes to trailer release dates, DanielRPK is usually on point so I'd trust him on this.

Focus wiped the leak from the internet it's like nowhere to be found now. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"