Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

Saw Midsommar the other day. Definitely glad Pattinson beat out Jack Reynor for Batman, if Reynor was truly in the running. Good actor but totally wrong for this.

The King at Venice. Another trailer incoming

Dlb4gthU0AAzLpC.jpg

DlcApSUU8AEMkb2.jpg

It would be funny if Chalamet campaign much more with one of Netflix's least strong bets -i guess- (since they have 5 movies running festivals and it seems The King is only heading to Venice unlike the others are playing in more festivals), while Pattinson with one of the most acclaimed and oscar-buzzed performances of the year does nothing again Lol

Who is he playing here? I'm intrigued.

Who is he playing here? I'm intrigued.
The Dauphin.
I read Henry IV part 1 & 2 and The Dauphin wasn't there. Falstaff was the best thing btw.
I don't know how they're adapting this, maybe they're taking more clues of Henry V (I haven't read it so I don't know if his character appears here and is relevant).

The Dauphin.
I read Henry IV part 1 & 2 and The Dauphin wasn't there. Falstaff was the best thing btw.
I don't know how they're adapting this, maybe they're taking more clues of Henry V (I haven't read it so I don't know if his character appears here and is relevant).
Thanks... us that show/movie out yet?

Wrapped filming in Tallinn but still have six other countries to film in.

Finally saw HIGH LIFE. I'm still not quite sold on Pattinson as Wayne. He's definitely an intense fellow, and a good bit of that is his look, just...not quite there yet. They're definitely shooting for something different.

There's almost no way they aren't going to go the "Bruce Wayne slides slowly into madness" route with this actor.

Finally saw HIGH LIFE. I'm still not quite sold on Pattinson as Wayne. He's definitely an intense fellow, and a good bit of that is his look, just...not quite there yet. They're definitely shooting for something different.

There's almost no way they aren't going to go the "Bruce Wayne slides slowly into madness" route with this actor.

u was sold in bale, bruce wayne portray when u saw the machinist ? i mean they are actors,litterally....

as far as his career goes,pattinson stared in alot on average movies, but his performances were always strong,

High Life solidified it for me, actually. Saw it as well post-casting announcement.

I’d like to see more of his movies (I’ve seen about 30 minutes of Cosmopolis, but I doubt I’ll finish it), but Good Time pretty much sold me on him as an actor.

Good Time is probably my favorite movie of his, but if you watch that, High Life, The Rover, Cosmopolis, Damsel and Lost City of Z, you’ll see that this is an actor with a lot of range and we can’t truly know what we’ll be getting from his Batman performance. Which is exciting as hell to me.

I'm not going to watch more of his movies to expect how he will perform, I'll stick to waiting for his Batman and Christopher Nolan movies.

I never saw any of his movies until Lost City of Z and I didn't even recognize him at first as the Twilight guy. Saw Good Time a few months later which solidified him as an incredible actor to me, so went back and saw The Rover. Still gotta see Cosmopolis, but he's great in High Life too. Probably my favorite actor in that age range, so happy they got him; also can't wait until The Lighthouse, The King, Waiting for Barbarians, Devil all the Time and Tenet.

lol

Pattinson must like hanging out with Washington. Hunnam talked about Pattinson not wanting to hang out after work and wouldn't really interact with him when the cameras were off.

lol

Pattinson must like hanging out with Washington. Hunnam talked about Pattinson not wanting to hang out after work and wouldn't really interact with him when the cameras were off.
Dude's Denzel Washington's son.

Waited for over a year now to see this trailer!!! Man, this film looks incredible. Genuinely feels like I'm looking at a movie that was made back in the 1930's or 1940's and was just lost to the sands of time until now.
Eggers looks like he topped himself from The Witch. Can't imagine how good his Nosferatu will look like at this rate

Where are my movie tickets??

Incredible work! (on the basis of the trailer, of course :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"