Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

I was waiting for one of y’all to do this one but then I couldn’t resist:

NjqJ7m5.jpg

Robert Pattinson and Jennifer Lopez on Batman, ‘Hustlers’ and ‘The Lighthouse’

Lopez: Why “Batman”?

Pattinson: With “Batman,” there was something — I was very focused on it. It kept coming back into my head.

Lopez: So you sought out the part?

Pattinson: Well, not sought it out directly. But I was interested in it. I don’t know what it is, which happened inside of me, but I was like, “I kind of want to do it.” I like doing something which an audience doesn’t know that it wants, and try to get it out of them: “Oh yeah, you want to play Batman.”

Lopez: You’re going to be Batman.

Pattinson: And that’s crazy! Let me tell you something. Whenever I see that little action figure, I still haven’t really got my head around it yet.

Lopez: I think you’d be a great Batman. An awesome Batman.

Last edited:
Robert Pattinson and Jennifer Lopez on Batman, ‘Hustlers’ and ‘The Lighthouse’

Lopez: Why “Batman”?

Pattinson: With “Batman,” there was something — I was very focused on it. It kept coming back into my head.

Lopez: So you sought out the part?

Pattinson: Well, not sought it out directly. But I was interested in it. I don’t know what it is, which happened inside of me, but I was like, “I kind of want to do it.” I like doing something which an audience doesn’t know that it wants, and try to get it out of them: “Oh yeah, you want to play Batman.”

Lopez: You’re going to be Batman.

Pattinson: And that’s crazy! Let me tell you something. Whenever I see that little action figure, I still haven’t really got my head around it yet.

Lopez: I think you’d be a great Batman. An awesome Batman.

Lopez: ''What is all this stuff? And living with the old guy'' lol.

Here's the video:

J Lo needs to do this more often. :D:

PalaceScope 81

New interview with Robert Pattinson, page 28-31.

It's in french, but here's a part in English where they summarize the thing:
2019-11-16 17_24_02-Window.png

It's interesting that he says he'll train for 6 months to be ready for Batman. Doesn't line up with the supposed January shooting date, but he's got more interviews and podcasts coming out so hopefully he tells us on one of those when will the film shoot.

Here's the extended parts in French where he talks Batman, so if anybody knows French and can translate it, please do
2019-11-16 17_43_38-Window.png
2019-11-16 17_44_14-Window.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"