Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

Haha, what? Now I'm really curious, in your opinion, how should a person react when they get their face licked? :hehe:
I just think that scene could've gone without him licking his own lips. Maybe that's a logical reaction, idk, but it looked weird and it's decisions like that that make me kinda dislike Keaton's Batman a little bit. Michelle was there looking hot while he was just there looking awkward, I mean there was not much he could do.. but c'mon, that reaction just looked bizarre.

But I'm going to be fair and point out that Bale also came across as really ****ing awkward around Catwoman. There was Anne, walking by his side, looking hot and pretty, and then there was Bale, with his mouth wide open, talking in his throat cancer voice.

So they both looked ridiculous next to their hot partners.

I know, right! Disgusting! It would be so awful if I was say... a criminal trying to rob the same store as her and she caught me, tied me up and whipped me! Wow! No Thank you! Please Miss Pfeiffer! Stop! No! Don't drag me across the room as you call me a disgusting worm!

I know, right! Disgusting! It would be so awful if I was say... a criminal trying to rob the same store as her and she caught me, tied me up and whipped me! Wow! No Thank you! Please Miss Pfeiffer! Stop! No! Don't drag me across the room as you call me a disgusting worm!
I wasn't meaning it in that way; obviously if you have Michelle Pfeiffer on top of you, you're gonna be horny. I just thought that the way Keaton showed that by licking his lips looked weird. Granted, there was not much he could do, but it still looked pretty awkward especially compared to how hot she looked. Bale wasn't any better in that department though.

siri2.jpg

Show me an example of a ****boy.

I just think that scene could've gone without him licking his own lips. Maybe that's a logical reaction, idk, but it looked weird and it's decisions like that that make me kinda dislike Keaton's Batman a little bit. Michelle was there looking hot while he was just there looking awkward, I mean there was not much he could do.. but c'mon, that reaction just looked bizarre.

But I'm going to be fair and point out that Bale also came across as really ****ing awkward around Catwoman. There was Anne, walking by his side, looking hot and pretty, and then there was Bale, with his mouth wide open, talking in his throat cancer voice.

So they both looked ridiculous next to their hot partners.
tHu9pcv.gif

I'm sorry, but that is honestly one of the weirdest things I've read on this site. You disliked Keaton a little because he licked his own lips after Catwoman licked them? Come on now, you have to realize how weird, and also hilarious, that comment is.:hehe:

tHu9pcv.gif

I'm sorry, but that is honestly one of the weirdest things I've read on this site. You disliked Keaton a little because he licked his own lips after Catwoman licked them? Come on now, you have to realize how weird, and also hilarious, that comment is.:hehe:
I thought he just looked weird. That's all.

God those WB and Coke commercials take me back to a simpler time, when Jack Nicholson was making money off of every piece of Batman crap that you would buy.

Mcdonalds had the best bat goods for Batman Returns, Batman The Animated Series and Batman Forever

Damn I miss the WB store at my local mall when I was growing up! It was always a must go to store for me

Anyone remember Suncoast? I think that’s what it was called. I used to get so much Batman movie junk from there. I think I still have a Batman Returns figure I got there stored away somewhere.

Don't know if Pattinson will be good or bad as Barman.....but all the hubabaloo makes me think of this -
tumblr_nt0v5uLAH91tnt8s9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nt2xuxbyNx1r98lni_400.gifv

Don't know if Pattinson will be good or bad as Barman.....but all the hubabaloo makes me think of this -
tumblr_nt0v5uLAH91tnt8s9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nt2xuxbyNx1r98lni_400.gifv
All I can think of is how even they knew when ""their"" Batman movie was going to shoot and we don't know when ""ours"" is going to shoot even though we now have the internet.

Robert's Brazilian Jiu Jitsu trainer just shared this. Does anyone know portuguese to understand what the video says?

Robert Pattinson apparently hopes that The Batman doesn't ignite a Twilight like fandom..

Sorry to tell you bro but it's going to be more & probably worse. Instead of women, predominantly teenage girls however it's going to be mostly grown men that shower once a week if you're lucky & have neckbeards. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"