Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

I have a question:

Has it been announced that he is on a workout regimen to bulk up, or is he going to rely on a padded suit?

I think the closest we've gotten is him mentioning in an interview having 6 months of training.

On November 2, Rigan Machado, who has a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and has in the past been a fight trainer for Vin Diesel and Charlie Hunnam, posted a pic on his Instagram of himself with Pattinson at his gym in Beverly Hills. So apparently Pattinson has been training since at least the beginning of November.

Progress latest photo.

pzp7HO9.jpg

Is it just me who doesn't care about the amount of muscle? So long as he's not Fatman, I could care less. Keaton was hardly a beefcake and he was still quite threatening in the suit. If anything I think I might prefer a Batman who's lean and deceptively slight of frame.

I don't expect Pattinson to transform into some beefcake. I'd be fine with a lean, wiry physique, and given Pattinson's frame I think that's more realistic to aim for and expect.

For me it comes down to how believable the actor is in the part. Like it or not, Batman is a martial artist who is usually depicted as someone who can kick a lot of ass, and most of the people I've trained boxing and Krav Maga with are in much better shape than what Pattinson is in right now.

Tony Ferguson is a slim MMA fighter that Pattinson can somewhat emulate, if he forgoes the Cavill/Momoa/Hemsworth/Evans route.

647230102.jpg

He started training in November. I doubt he shows up on set until February or even March. And he’ll be training during shooting throughout spring. He’ll be exactly what Reeves wants, I’m sure. That’s more than enough time to get in good lean shape.

It's his costume. Just give me the ears and bat symbol.

He hasn't begun filming. He still has the Tenet hair and again, WB releases press releases when they begin principal photography. But it's nice to see he's making progress

How can you tell he has his Tenet hair? He has a beanie on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"