Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

The ironic part about people calling Robert Pattinson gay (even though there's zero indication that he is, and even if he was who cares?) is that he's not probably, but definitely had sex with more and hotter women than pretty much everyone calling him that.
Heck, there was a leaked photo of him in a threesome with 2 models a couple months ago lmao.
If anything I'd say the insults towards him just reek of envy. To say he "doesn't fit the part of a handsome playboy" is pretty dumb.

Pattinson is going to kill this part in my opinion. My only issues right now are stylistic choices that I can easily get over. I expect the acting and story to deliver. The cosmetic stuff is where I expect to be less than impressed.

Pattinson is going to kill this part in my opinion. My only issues right now are stylistic choices that I can easily get over. I expect the acting and story to deliver. The cosmetic stuff is where I expect to be less than impressed.

As regards to the costume or something else?

zJ5Jkk0.jpg

****'s gonna be lit, yo.

The costume is fine. I like what I see okay but it's not my favorite. The Catwoman rumored look sounds pretty weak though.

Gotcha. I wasn't aware that we got a rumored description for Catwoman's suit already. I'll have a look.

What gave it SO OBVIOUSLY AWAY? The OBVIOUS insanity of the quote? The OBVIOUS way the quote is attributed to BOB PATTERMAN?

Please... Enlighten us as to the high level of forensic detective work it took you to figure this out?
I felt I needed to actually clarify because no quote is too insane for Robert Pattinson.

I probably wouldn't care if Batman did eat a bat, as long as he didn't make too much of a habit of it.

:funny:
He’s just too tough for this movie I guess.

It’s like when people say “I wouldn’t be afraid of him in a dark alley”
***** yes you would.
Not too tough for the movie. But I know garbage when I see it. So far it's looking like this is going to make suicide squad seem like a masterpiece.

Pardon the anthro-nerd take, but you're not wrong. Pats appears to have epicanthic eyefolds, which can, at times, look a bit unusual in non-Asian men and women. His nose shape is a bit unusual as well. However, as others have mentioned before, he's got the jaw in spades. And he just might be the first live-action Bruce to have his trademark arched eyebrows. Whatever the case, that he doesn't resemble the character to a tee won't have any bearing on his performance anyway.

I love your anthro-nerd take.

I’m not saying his looks will mean he does a bad performance, as I’ve said in some of my other posts.

Pattinson does not even look even remotely feminine.

Seriously... what kind of girls are you guys looking at that even remotely look like Robert Pattinson?.

My fellow females, actually. I’m European, and have lived a lot of my life in places like Croatia and Bosnia i
Hercegovina, so my feminine/masculine standards may differ slightly from North American standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"