Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

I don’t think the final cut of Blade Runner is particularly ambiguous at all. Deckard is straight up a replicant. 2049 dances around it.

The only explicit thing that really works with that theory is the origami at the end. But I personally don't believe Deckard being a replicant is the only possibility behind that. I have my own theories that I won't discuss here because I don't wanna detract too much. But that origami isn't as cut and dry as it appears, in my opinion.

Tbh...

The only things the original has on 2049 at this point are Hauer's performance and the soundtrack. The rest is incredibly dated in comparison. Lots of breath taking visuals, of course, and it's overall still a great film, but I mean... Then 2049 came in with some neat visuals of their own

Might be a hot take but... There ya go lol

I just saw Tenet.

Guys, I was already completely on board with Pattinson for Batman, but now my mancrush mode has been fully engaged. He is going to be phenomenal.

Does he get a significant amount of screen time/important role there? Because what i heard for his role in Waiting For The Barbarian with Rylance and Depp, he just like appear for couple of minutes.

Some of the writing is so-so, but it was refreshing to go back to a DC animated movie that actually cared about the animation.

The Scarecrow/Killer Croc segment was my favorite. Loved the art style. Could've taken an entire animated series drawn that way. And it was like it took the BB suit and made it better.

Looking forward to watching Battinson in "The Devil All the Time" this weekend. He's great at playing creeps.

So the tense thriller it was made out to be in the trailer was misleading? That's disappointing.
I had somewhat of a hard time figuring out what exactly the point of the story was. Which is a bit of a let down considering the cast was phenomenal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"