Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

After watching The Witcher, I think Cavill was always better suited for Bruce Wayne/Batman. Zack Snyder basically had him playing Superman as Batman for the most part. It was sort of like Jesse Eisenberg think he got cast as The Joker, and Zack Snyder never informed him he was playing Lex Luthor.

Does Cavill look good in Big Blue? Yes, most definitely, but I've yet to really see that he can really nail Kal-El/Clark Kent.
Jesse thought he got cast as Joker, but then received a script for Riddler.

I think Cavill could have done better as Supes with better material, and as for Batman/Bruce Wayne I can kind of see it in a way, but there are probably others better suited.

MrEW21D.jpg

In Enola Holmes, Cavill came off very dull and boring as Sherlock. Don't think he'd make a great Bruce Wayne if you're looking for any genius/detective aspects at all.

I don't see Batman in Cavill at all. He's not very riveting on the emotional scale, I think, and ol Batsy is emo personified. Pattinson got that on lock already.

Cavill would have been more like Clooney than anyone else.

For the record, when I say I think Cavill's better-suited to Batman, I'm not saying I think he'd be a GOOD Batman, just that the "cold, broody rich kid" vibe comes more naturally to him than any warmth or charm or "salt of the Earth midwestern farmboy" vibe ever would. I think he'd be inevitably underwhelming in either role, though, because he's simply an underwhelming actor. It's why he missed out on so many big roles in the past, and only got his big break when the director was a guy who typically favors action figures over acting.

I actually thought Cavill was best in Justice League when he was being more light hearted laughing with Cyborg. When he broods, he just seems constipated.

he was a decent thug in Mission Impossible

But he’s not Batman material.

I actually thought Cavill was best in Justice League when he was being more light hearted laughing with Cyborg. When he broods, he just seems constipated.

he was a decent thug in Mission Impossible

But he’s not Batman material.
He’s great in the JL reshoots! Whedon has a much better handle on him than Snyder. I low key think most of that cast works best being goofy, Cavill and Momoa especially.

LOL

I’ve never been as high on Pattinson as some of you guys here, but he was great in The Devil All the Time. Every moment he was onscreen, he just made my skin crawl. Amazing performance.

LOL

I’ve never been as high on Pattinson as some of you guys here, but he was great in The Devil All the Time. Every moment he was onscreen, he just made my skin crawl. Amazing performance.

I love his last scene between him and Tom Holland. The tension and intensity is off the charts and really well-acted by both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"