Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

JL is one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen in my life. BvS is just a movie I have issues with, and SOME of those issues could have pay offs in ZSJL so no...I can’t compare the two. It’s not even the same ballpark.

Possible explanation: Snyder's take on the DC properties was flattering enough for the sensibilities of the WB execs involved that they rationalized its failures away hardcore, at least until they no longer could. After all, there's *always* some explanation or excuse for why a movie failed, if you are motivated to pursue it. All it takes is presuming that some top WB execs really like superficially serious grimdark deconstructions for their superhero movies, either because of a prior bias towards "real art" nonsense, or because Nolan was ridiculously successful.

Folks, cut it out with the Snyder and BvS/JL discussion, it has no relevance to Robert Pattinson as Batman in Matt Reeves' The Batman. Remember the rule regarding this.

We stopped talking about that almost a month ago. Nice to see the mods react so quickly!

When seconds count, the mods are only a month away!
Yeah, my bad. I was on my phone this morning while waiting for coffee to brew and did not see the date stamps. I thought it was new given all of the Snyder/DCEU news and activity lately.
:facepalm:

Carry on.:dry:

[/QUOTE]

And this come this figure who had to learn all the exposition parts learn up.

Yeah, my bad. I was on my phone this morning while waiting for coffee to brew and did not see the date stamps. I thought it was new given all of the Snyder/DCEU news and activity lately.
:facepalm:

Carry on.:dry:
It's the thought that counts though! Don't worry, we've all been there, DK. ;)

Leo is not a very smart man.

Great actor and a pretty face, but kind of a dummy.

there's only one thing on Leo's mind and I think we all know where his head is usually at

And flying his fuel-guzzling jet all over the world in order to spread the word lol

I'd love to see his pain faces in the cowl.

hqdefault.jpg

1609395899639.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"