Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

Are there any more of these gifs? I really want one of the shot where he's slowly rising up in front of the thugs

Also, sorry ab the double post, not sure how to fix it, new here

Might be my favorite shot of the trailer next to the opening Riddler shot, Batman or Catwoman riding through the cemetery, and Gordon and Batman walking into the crime scene.

Has the whole thing about Pattinson clashing with Reeves and feeling over worked and stuff I've been reading about confirmed as an actual thing or it's just a typical bs rumor from some bs site and people are running with it?

It sounds like there may be some kernel of truth to it, but exaggerated and made out to be much more than it was for clickbait and gossip.

Has the whole thing about Pattinson clashing with Reeves and feeling over worked and stuff I've been reading about confirmed as an actual thing or it's just a typical bs rumor from some bs site and people are running with it?

Unless it came from a reliable source, I don't believe it.

Are there any more of these gifs? I really want one of the shot where he's slowly rising up in front of the thugs

Also, sorry ab the double post, not sure how to fix it, new here
Braw that shot lol. When the Penguin says “this guys crazy” and then shows him slowly rise up. Man I still get chills every time I watch the trailer.

Also with Michael Giacchino Batman main theme playing as he rises then the “something in the way” . Just so good.

That moment is amazing, agree. I still can't get over the reveal though. So good. The reveal and when he steps into frame in the trailer are straight up the best Batman has ever looked in live-action imo

b1b704bd40d88d59e0f2e24e4a1de760.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"