Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

maybe because armie hammer is a good actor and a good fit for batman and they're alot of hollywood actors out here who can crush that role ? specially people who wasnt anticipated and ended up with massive praise (keaton,affleck) ?

I guess you haven't been reading the news too much lately...

Why are we talking about him?

Do you really not know?

I don’t care about his weird sex life.

Hence why I only talk about whether or not he’d be a good fit for Batman—-and IMO he wouldn’t be—-because it’s the only thing relevant to the discussion.

I guess you haven't been reading the news too much lately...

Do you really not know?
i herad the news, armie hammer is a weird individual, but that's doesnt stop him from actin well ...he'sa great actor

*comes into batman thread*

*sees discussion about Armie Hammer playing Batman*

*has to check carefully that he didn't fall into a time machine back three years*

This was confirmed as not a prequel to Ben Affleck's Batman right? Officially or unofficially?

I wonder who Pattinson drew inspiration for Bruce/Batman from other than Dafoe for the voice.

He was kidding when he said Dafoe from Lighthouse was his inspiration for the voice lol

whyd ya spill yer beans batman

Lol yeah, didn’t he say he was taking inspiration from him bc he thought he sounded like a pirate or some goofy ****? Dude is a S-tier troll.

This was confirmed as not a prequel to Ben Affleck's Batman right? Officially or unofficially?
If it was someone's gonna have some s'plainin to do lol

eb461c4c5bef7c9bf43a3a78dd7936755f19f219.jpg

97199_big.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back