Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

46a3a90d7f314506966ddf9a26c4638b5e84a151.gifv
Hey Kane, what is the source of this gif? I want to check out the original source because I am super curious about Bruce's dress shoes now that we know that Durran is dressing him in Savile Row and Japanese bespoke.

Hey Kane, what is the source of this gif? I want to check out the original source because I am super curious about Bruce's dress shoes now that we know that Durran is dressing him in Savile Row and Japanese bespoke.

It's from the ET behind the scenes video I posted in the general thread.

I'm personally a fan of when Bruce dresses uber rich *****e style lol. I'm talking tweed jackets, turtlenecks, ascots, etc.

When I see someone saying something online like "Robert Pattinson should've been Nightwing", I kinda realize now that thats actually a good argument FOR him. It makes sense for Bruce to see himself in Dick, like an echo of his younger self and his past. It makes sense for Bruce and Dick to sort of mirror each other.

I know lots of people have already said it, but dang every new photo I see of Pattinson just makes me think even more he could've also pulled off the Joker. He clearly has the Joker's sense of style.

I know lots of people have already said it, but dang every new photo I see of Pattinson just makes me think even more he could've also pulled off the Joker. He clearly has the Joker's sense of style.
Like all good Batman, he could definitely kill it as the Joker. However, more fashion forward colours aside, the above photo gives me more of an aloof, mature Playboy Bruce Wayne vibe than it does the Joker.

Rob looks really good here, if he will adopt the bruce wayne persona i dont mind this style/haircut.

Alright I'll admit it. The Pat-Man's been wanting to rap with me about some ideas for his version of the character. :shrug: I'd like to say it's been a very fruitful collaboration, but I haven't' seen the film just yet.

Yeah, I want this look to be the Bruce Wayne we see in future films.
I agree with respect to the cleaner cut aspect and perhaps the incorporation of some of the double breasted elements we are seeing Pattinson rock in his personal life in accordance with current trends, but overall the tailoring that Bruce wears in this film is leagues above Tom Ford. Durran dresses him in Savile Row bespoke, the literal peak of elegance and class in menswear, for goodness sake!

Most Bond fans with a thing for tailoring lament that the Savile Row suits of Connery, Lazenby, and Moore have been replaced with poor fitting factory made Tom Ford suits in the Craig era. Jacqueline Durran is probably the best costume designer for menswear currently working in Hollywood. If Reeves' plan is for Bruce be more of a traditional suave playboy in the next one, whatever she does will blow our ideas out of the water. I'm willing to bet on it!

He killed it, easily my new favorite. Not taking away of my love towards Keaton or Bale… but holy ****, Pattinson brought Batman to a new level.

I agree with respect to the cleaner cut aspect and perhaps the incorporation of some of the double breasted elements we are seeing Pattinson rock in his personal life in accordance with current trends, but overall the tailoring that Bruce wears in this film is leagues above Tom Ford. Durran dresses him in Savile Row bespoke, the literal peak of elegance and class in menswear, for goodness sake!

Most Bond fans with a thing for tailoring lament that the Savile Row suits of Connery, Lazenby, and Moore have been replaced with poor fitting factory made Tom Ford suits in the Craig era. Jacqueline Durran is probably the best costume designer for menswear currently working in Hollywood. If Reeves' plan is for Bruce be more of a traditional suave playboy in the next one, whatever she does will blow our ideas out of the water. I'm willing to bet on it!
Nice knowledge of tailoring! I’m yet to see the film but I’d love the sharper hairstyle for future films. Looking forward to seeing what this lady can do then in the costume design department going forward, thanks for the info. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"