Robert Plant turns down 100 Million Euro offer for Led Zeppelin World Tour

And that's exactly what I blurted out when Simon Cowell said he's never heard of Heart or any of their songs. How can that man be in the music business and not know who Heart is. That is so effing wrong! B****!

He really said that? What a twit.

I think it's because I used to get them confused with Def Leppard. :csad: :csad: :csad:

Am I going to be lynched?

Yes. :cmad:

jag

He really said that? What a twit.

Yes. :cmad:

jag

Down boy. Not because of their sound or anything was similar but I had a "friend" who was really, really into Def Leppard, who I hated. Keep in mind this was in like '89...I was like 7 and that stigma just stayed.

Some how Def Leppard became Led Zeppelin in my mind. So I never really cared for them.

Down boy. Not because of their sound or anything was similar but I had a "friend" who was really, really into Def Leppard, who I hated. Keep in mind this was in like '89...I was like 7 and that stigma just stayed.

Some how Def Leppard became Led Zeppelin in my mind. So I never really cared for them.

Keep talking. *tying noose*

jag

How did Def Leppard became Led Zeppelin? How? Is it because both have two words and the first words have three letters? :huh:

Have you heard of Heart, S4ever?

How did Def Leppard became Led Zeppelin? How? Is it because both have two words and the first words have three letters? :huh:

Have you heard of Heart, S4ever?

It has nothing to do with their music. It's the 2 word thingy they got going for them (I was 7, or 8, and I hated Def Leppard). Led/Def. And they both have "(e)PP" in 'em.

I'm not going to lie to you and say "OF COURSE I'VE HEARD OF..." Truthfully, until you said "Heart" I've never heard of them. I did google them just now.

I'v e never heard a led Zeppelin song. I can tell i won't like thier music.

It has nothing to do with their music. It's the 2 word thingy they got going for them (I was 7, or 8, and I hated Def Leppard). Led/Def. And they both have "(e)PP" in 'em.

I'm not going to lie to you and say "OF COURSE I'VE HEARD OF..." Truthfully, until you said "Heart" I've never heard of them. I did google them just now.

What the bad place is wrong with you damn kids, today!? :cmad:

jag

ya gotta hang it up sometime.....maybe someone should tell the Stones that as well

To be honest I can understand him turning it down but I am sad he would do so. Led Zeppelin are my favourite band and I was unable to get tickets for their last concert (it was during a work week in London and the tickets would have cost me £10,000 excluding hotel and travel costs). It is for selfish reasons that I would like them to tour.

However, I doubt it will ever happen because if he turns it down now when the iron is hot I doubt he will say yes just because he finishes his tour with Krauss.

If he really wanted to do it, he could have had Krauss accompany them on the tour and play the opening act.

100 million :eek:

A shame really, I was gearing for the chance they would come down under :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"