This month's psplus game
oOEFz8p.gif

ZckJxf0.gif

SWLYO1J.gif

wr9Iwi4.gif

UrlvQF0.gif

ZUctG9t.gif

KkLJDn.gif

also for twisted metal fans, sweet tooth is in the game.
EuNZQ3n.jpg

Isn't this game supposed to be in the Multiplatform section? I saw it on the REACT channel and I could have sworn they played it on an Xbox or PC.

Isn't this game supposed to be in the Multiplatform section? I saw it on the REACT channel and I could have sworn they played it on an Xbox or PC.
it's crossplay, console exclusive. But yeah I don't care if it gets moved to multiplat

Xbox One
Rocket League for Xbox One launches February 17
Published 6 hours ago. 3 comments.

Get the game on Xbox One next Wednesday.

Rocket-League-XB1-Feb-17.jpg

Rocket League will launch for Xbox One next Wednesday, February 17, developer Psyonix announced.

The Xbox One version of the physics-based vehicle sports game offers the same content, upgrades, and features found in the PlayStation 4 and PC versions, as well as exclusives and bonuses including Gears of War “Armadillo” and Halo “Hogsticker” vehicles, new antennas, wheels, and rocket trails.

The PlayStation 4 and PC versions, launched in 2015, boast a community of more than 11 million players.

Read More

Xbox One, Psyonix Studios, Release Dates, Rocket League, Sports Games

source: Gematsu

PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Rocket League coming to retail in Q3 2016

Published 11 hours ago. 28 comments.

Collector's Edition includes retail-exclusive bonuses.

Rocket-League-Retail-Ann.jpg

Psyonix is partnering with publisher 505 Games to bring their multi-million unit digital seller Rocket League to retail for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as Rocket League: Collector’s Edition in Q3 2016, the companies announced.

The retail version includes all three major downloadable content packs to date, including the “Supersonic Fury,” “Revenge of the Battle-Cars,” and “Chaos Run” add-ons, as well as several retail-exclusive bonuses that have yet to be announced.

Since its launch for PlayStation 4 and PC in July 2015, and its Xbox One launch this month, Rocket League has sold over four million units and boasts an active community of over 12 million players worldwide.

Read More

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, 505 Games, Psyonix Studios, Rocket League, Sports Games

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
Rocket League adds “Hoops” mode on April 26

Published 5 hours ago. 9 comments.

Basketball-inspired mode arrives alongside NBA flags DLC.

Rocket-League-Hoops-April-26.jpg

Rocket League
will add a basketball-inspired “Hoops” mode as part of a regularly-scheduled free game update on April 26, developer Psyonix announced.

The new mode comes with a free new arena called “Dunk House,” where the net itself can be used as a ramp for the ball, and aerials and wall-play are key to victory.

Additionally, an officially licensed “NBA Flag Pack,” containing the logos of all 30 NBA teams represented as in-game flags, will also be available for sale as premium downloadable content for $1.99. A free NBA logo flag will be included with the “Hoops” mode update itself.

Watch a trailer for the new mode below.

[YT]0hcjOUszMEw[/YT]

Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Clips, DLC, Psyonix Studios, Rocket League, Sports Games, Trailers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"