Guardians of the Galaxy Rocket Raccoon facts

I don't know a whole lot about the Guardians, but from what I do know I think the big draw for Rocket Raccoon is the fact that he, as a character concept, is just so absurd.

I mean, you take this little animal and you stick a howitzer on his arm...it's just kind of silly.

Little animal with a howitzer sounds more logical than a surfer looking god with a hammer or a super soldier frozen in ice and survived decades to look like USA mascot.Let's not forget the purple smiling titan with a MJ glove. It's comic books. It's fantasy world. All sounds absurd but that's why it works.

If anything, Racoon might be MCU's yoda or at least one of the most favorite characters.

74.) Rocket Raccoon once had a son from a pasifist mother. Named him Frank Castle.

75) Rocket Raccoon is the guy that Adele is always singing about.

76) Contrary to popular belief, eye black doesn't reduce glare. Football players wear it as tribute to Rocket Raccoon.

77) Rocket Raccoon has watched The Avengers several times by now; after all, he says he considers it part of his job to "scout the minor leagues."

78) Captain America will only become General America if Rocket Raccoon retires.

Last edited:
75) Rocket Raccoon is the guy that Adele is always singing about.

76) Contrary to popular belief, eye black doesn't reduce glare. Football players wear it as tribute to Rocket Raccoon.

77) Rocket Raccoon has watched The Avengers several times by now; after all, he says he considers it part of his job to "scout the minor leagues."

78) Captain America will only become General America if Rocket Raccoon retires.

79) Rocket Raccoon invented the Fisher Price Corn Popper in an adult scale.

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Rocket Raccoon before he goes to sleep at night. (Too lazy to see if anyone came up with this yet.)

When Rocket Raccoon plays The Oregon Trail, he doesn't get cholera. Cholera gets Rocket Raccoon.

Rocket Raccoon has a gym in Pokemon, but doesn't own any pokemon. He fights all comers by himself.

85. Rocket Raccoon doesn't need his opposable thumbs. He wills objects into being held. The thumbs are just for show.

Santa clause was real. Until he forgot rocket raccoon's present on christmas

87. Tom Ford originally created the "smokey eye" look to help Rocket Raccoon keep track of which supermodels he's already nailed.

Shenron the wish granting dragon in Dragon Ball Z is actually Rocket Raccoon's pet snake.

89. Whenever Rocket Raccoon swears or posts a dirty video on the Hype, a moderator gets banned.

When rocket raccoon was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap rocket raccoon.

91. Rocket Raccoon will never have kids, since his sperm is so awesome it's "deadly".

Oh and thanks MarvelKnight :highfive:

94. Rocket visited the Virgin Islands last month. They are now call "The Islands".

95. Rocket went into a Burger King and ordered a Bic Mac. He got one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"