Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Sounds like Sefton Hill lit the match with this one... and bailed before the flame reached him.

Messy.

GPZE3ZHbsAAHa4C

GPZbVOzbIAAwaPN

Conservative brain rot is stuck on ‘they let women and black people work on muh game and made it bad!’

What exactly is "woke" about Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League? Maybe that stupid bit where Lex Luthor praised the Amazonians for "removing toxic masculinity" from their Island (which is out of character for Lex and makes no sense)? Outside of that, what is woke about the game? The story is stupid, but how was it not going to be? There is no way a story where a group with Captain Boomerang in it killing heroes like Superman and Batman wasn't going to be dumb.

What exactly is "woke" about Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League? Maybe that stupid bit where Lex Luthor praised the Amazonians for "removing toxic masculinity" from their Island (which is out of character for Lex and makes no sense)? Outside of that, what is woke about the game? The story is stupid, but how was it not going to be? There is no way a story where a group with Captain Boomerang in it killing heroes like Superman and Batman wasn't going to be dumb.
I haven't played the game yet, but, in addition to everything you just said, apparently, some people are upset over the fact that Mr. Freeze is a woman in this game.

the-new-suicide-squads-mr-freeze-v0-rmip92x2fc2d1.jpg

Yeah, Gamergate 2.0 is just so sad.
Gamergate 1 was already sad enough, but gamergate 2 is on a new level of sad...a new word has to be invented for that.
That is literally all it takes.
99% of people who scream "Woke" at everything, dont even really know why.
Its just youtube, social media grifters who want to get clicks and call stuff Woke.

EDIT: This game will go into the History of gaming for many reasons...all negative.
One is that CEOs in the industry have no understanding of games.
They have been shown this game and thought it would make them billions...while the industry and the gamers looked at the same footage and saw why it wont work.
And yet, the same CEOs who have not seen the obvious with this Game, are the same ones who greenlit game pitches etc based on what they think will sell.
It is a small wonder that the industry despite CEOs makes record profit.

Last edited:
A Superman game or Batman Beyond would be ideal for a "return to form". It's sad they wasted a decade.

I wish them all the best, they were never the problem.
A Superman game or Batman Beyond would be ideal for a "return to form". It's sad they wasted a decade.
When you think about what we could have had in these last 10 years.
Instead we got a medicore Gotham Knights and a Suicide Squad live service loot shooter that didnt even manage to stay alive for 6 months.

It amusingly triggers homophobes every time players walk out of JLA museum and into the city - there's a pride flag banner that says something akin to "all are welcome here." It's a loving sentiment which is bound to trigger reality's villains as well.

I have the game. It isn't the greatest, but it can be a fun diversion here and there. I primarily just play as Deadshot.

Turns out to be legit. I know own this on epic at zero cost. Doesn't bode well they're giving it away lol. I expect servers to be shut down by January.

Turns out to be legit. I know own this on epic at zero cost. Doesn't bode well they're giving it away lol. I expect servers to be shut down by January.
Hopefully Rocksteady does what Arkane Austin did with Redfall: release an offline mode.

I'm not holding my breath, though.

Hopefully Rocksteady does what Arkane Austin did with Redfall: release an offline mode.

I'm not holding my breath, though.

I’m not sure what any of this means so my answer here may be very dim witted -

I don’t own PS Plus etc anymore or play it on any online platforms like that and I’m able to play the game just fine.

That’s to say I don’t think internet is a necessary component to play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"