Rocky Balboa's Kids

Cagefighterkip

Mr. Golightly
Reaction score
Can anyone help me?
I remember reading on these threads a few months back, someone posted a link and it was that Stallone was planning a Rocky-based show about Paulie teaching/heling underprivelaged youth in Philly like Rocky would. It's was called/going to be called "Rockys Kids" or "Rocky Balboas Kids" or something like that.

It sounds awful, but I'm a harcore Rocky fan (I even own Rocky V for gods sake) and I wanna know about this show. Anyone?

Sounds like a terrible idea, I can imagine possible storylines such as greedy businessmen shutting down Mickey's Gym for a parking lot.

I've found that with TV shows that have to do with youth sport... always turn out pretty bad... generally, it has to do with the 'youth athlete' type actor... who can't act. It sounds like a terrible idea

I agree it's a terrible idea, but I remember reading about it a while back and nothing came of it...

Can anyone help me?
I remember reading on these threads a few months back, someone posted a link and it was that Stallone was planning a Rocky-based show about Paulie teaching/heling underprivelaged youth in Philly like Rocky would. It's was called/going to be called "Rockys Kids" or "Rocky Balboas Kids" or something like that.

It sounds awful, but I'm a harcore Rocky fan (I even own Rocky V for gods sake) and I wanna know about this show. Anyone?

that might make a good show

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"